Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Kigtropin Fakes

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Please share any information or pictures you may have on the fake kigtropin that is going around. I have heard the new kigs are under dosed - true/ false? Can somebody list what to look for to identify legitimate kigs for everybody.

Share some Kig pictures...

The Kigtropin Fakes are on the left.

10zyepx.jpg

5l1hue.jpg

34j8678.jpg

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
funny i was recently warned about the lighter colored ones being fake

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
funny i was recently warned about the lighter colored ones being fake

I'm not sure I understand... a lighter colored box? the flip top? a lighter green label? I've heard that the legit kigs are quite good.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I'm not sure I understand... a lighter colored box? the flip top? a lighter green label? I've heard that the legit kigs are quite good.

eminesence was selling the bunk ones. my buddy used some and said the whole time he was on them he was nausea's and couldnt eat. worries me what they put in them.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
eminesence was selling the bunk ones. my buddy used some and said the whole time he was on them he was nausea's and couldnt eat. worries me what they put in them.
they seemed shady from day one. I have no idea why people gave those a chance.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Notice the lighter green leaf in the pictures Admin posted. There's also a slight highlight behind each of the letters "K" and "I" in "KIGTROPIN" on the fake ones, but not the real. Tougher to tell if you don't have a real one to compare it to, but nice to be aware of that anyways.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
The blue stamped label are real. Using them now and they rock !!

They real ones have the stamped top, hard to replicate without some expense.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I was told by a SOURCE for HGH, that the green top "kigs" are JUST green top generics relabeled. He didn't even try to deny it. HOWEVER.......There is a LOT of chatter right now going on with the Kigtropins. Now it seems that there are tons of fakes flooding the market. The ones with STAMPED date and batch number on the box is supposed to be real, the ones with print is underdosed. Rumors are that the kig factory is behind this. Read around. It is spreading like wildfire.

I know some don't like GH15, but dude knows his shit. You can find out a ton on this on his board.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
According to GH15 only 1 legit batch and here it is "THERE IS ONLY 1 BATCH OF LEGIT KIGTROPIN OUT THERE AND IT IS 20110715... UNTIL 06 2013 " the rest is balonie

G

G&G CERTIFIED

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
The blue stamped label are real. Using them now and they rock !!

They real ones have the stamped top, hard to replicate without some expense.

It's right at $1000.00 to make the die and you have to buy 5-10K flip tops min. I saw it on TV. :)

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
According to GH15 only 1 legit batch and here it is "THERE IS ONLY 1 BATCH OF LEGIT KIGTROPIN OUT THERE AND IT IS 20110715... UNTIL 06 2013 " the rest is balonie

G

G&G CERTIFIED

BS why would a company not produce for another 14 months? they would lose millions.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
BS why would a company not produce for another 14 months? they would lose millions.

You read my mind my friend.................now THAT seems like BS to me !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic