Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

funny greg valentino interview with me

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
this was at MD mags after Arnold party at strong n shapley gym in NJ..i think I intimidated him he was nervous...

Last edited by a moderator:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
It was the pretty Girl Factor! poor ol Vavelino! lol makes us shcmoes nervous and tongue tied!

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
He was blinded by the Pro Source advertising banner. I liked that banner as well.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
He was blinded by the Pro Source advertising banner. I liked that banner as well.

That and bright head-lights, reason he had the shades on . You can look down with out being noticed, Vavolineo is smarter than we think. Or he was stoned lol

Last edited:
1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Ummmm......uh.........errrrrrrr.........nice.......ahhhhhh.........shirt......errr.....banner........(oh God she touched me)......thingy.....ummmm....spokes..........(oh shit she is smiling)........errrr.........compete.....(giggle giggle).......mmmmmm......yeah.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Valvalino, cant say I respect him very much after he ran his midget mouth to me on MD, but he made his niche in the biz.
You took it in stride, I talked to Lee a couple times on MD very good dood IMO...funny as hell too.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Valvalino, cant say I respect him very much after he ran his midget mouth to me on MD, but he made his niche in the biz.
You took it in stride, I talked to Lee a couple times on MD very good dood IMO...funny as hell too.

LOL! poor Lee and his fling with dumpy booty! ha ha ha! the guy is crazy and funny.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
greg is very cool out of character..trust me his 'rant' BS on MD is what it is..just like Howard Stern...and hate him or like him he found his deal cha chig..we had a lot of fun that day and Lee ate like 8 hot dogs...lol

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
greg is very cool out of character..trust me his 'rant' BS on MD is what it is..just like Howard Stern...and hate him or like him he found his deal cha chig..

Valentino is a cool cat IMO, great sense of humor with the ability to even laugh at himself. and like a few of us he's not afraid to speak his mind. whether i agree with him or not i still respect that fact.
the "out of character" comment is dead on in this post because he does turn into a different person when the cameras are rolling. and he has definitely made his mark and "found his deal" as you stated lymbo.
good, bad, or indifferent, he's doing his thing with no regard to the nay-sayers...

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
greg is very cool out of character..trust me his 'rant' BS on MD is what it is..just like Howard Stern...and hate him or like him he found his deal cha chig..we had a lot of fun that day and Lee ate like 8 hot dogs...lol

I've chatted with him a couple times at MD.. he's a pretty funny guy,, Still won't admit the true nature of his arms..LOL But it takes a big man to be secure enough to poke fun at himself and do it in such a way as to enjoy it..

cool pics you have on your facebook BTW

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
very cool shit..most people have negtive shit to say about greg but im a fan of his...Hes down to earth...btw..nicw shirt...dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic