Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Lack of Sleep on Tren

beetlejuice

beetlejuice

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2011
I started tren A 75mg EOD this past week(and moving to tren E 300mg weekly).

Like many others I am having trouble sleeping. The thing about it, for me, is that I actually feel that I don't need to sleep. Could it be possible that 4-5 hours is enough sleep? I do not feel physically tired until the end of the day.

I anticipate it becoming more of a mental thing as my cycle progresses.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I was a 5 hour guy my whole life till these past couple months, enjoy and sleep when your old or dead.
(btw 45 years old now):cool:

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I get the same way when using tren. 5-6 hours of sleep and Im good. It's not that I cant sleep when I try, I just dont feel tired and pretty much have to force myself to go to bed.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I never lost all that much sleep on tren but I felt its effects in a minor manner, I used to get GABA to help me sleep better, it really helped me on tren, made the quality of the sleep a bit better so the one less hour of sleep had less detriment the next day.
I used a 5 gram dose about 30 minutes before bed, it has a tingling in the fingers and mouth sensation for about 10 minutes and that subsided, I would go to bed and sleep deeply compared to nights I didnt have it, also had some intense freaky dreams and if I had nightmares they were very bad, waking up yelling sometimes lol.
In the end I found it to be a benefit, especially when I was dieting and taking thermogenics or clen on top of tren.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I was the same, did not feel the need for sleep. So just went with it. I had to back down my dose after a while, and then seemed to be able to sleep again.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
" also had some intense freaky dreams and if I had nightmares they were very bad, waking up yelling sometimes lol."

But wtf makes us have these WIERDO tren dreams?
I am having them now and makes me wonder how this shit is affecting my BRAIN?:confused:

(Not much up there to be messing with already)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I used to have battle dreams when swords were used, The nightmare was waking up to find I really didn't slay all those enemies with sword mastery, I was disappointed lol

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
6mg melatonin and some phenibut which is similiar to gaba will help you alot

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Melatonin helped me. Some of it you just gotta put up with while taking tren.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
PA's Phenibut! lol , it helps moods a bit to.
I took some last night for the first time in prob a yr and let me tell you i slept amazing!! but damn it was my last phenibut cap. SOB

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic