Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

superdrol for women

P

prettygirl

TID Lady Member
Dec 11, 2011
any women here have any experience with superdrol?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
you will probably have to wait until sassy comes on prettygirl. im afraid not many of us have used androgens. i can say that it probably isnt going to be recommended.

what are your goals? what are you stats?

P

prettygirl

TID Lady Member
Dec 11, 2011
im 5'4'' 120lb ~18% bf
i plan on doing a cycle soon of t3 and clen and wanted to run something to help me preserve my muscle while dieting

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
im 5'4'' 120lb ~18% bf
i plan on doing a cycle soon of t3 and clen and wanted to run something to help me preserve my muscle while dieting

what about var? way safer for a woman.

do you compete?

P

prettygirl

TID Lady Member
Dec 11, 2011
no i dont compete. ive never used aas before and already have the superdrol but could also get anavar if i need to. im asking about superdrol because ive read a few places that it is even less androgenic than anavar...not sure if there is much truth to that

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
no i dont compete. ive never used aas before and already have the superdrol but could also get anavar if i need to. im asking about superdrol because ive read a few places that it is even less androgenic than anavar...not sure if there is much truth to that

i dont think anything gets less androgenic for a woman than var. there is a ton of info on here about var for women and nothing about superdrol so i would suspect that it isnt a good idea or else there would be more women doing it and therefore more info on it. does that make sense?

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Anabolic:Androgenic

Superdrol- 400:20
Anavar- 322-630:24

As you can see, superdrol is slightly less androgenic than anavar.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Interesting.I have never heard of superdrol being used with women. Prettygirl I would definetly wait for sassy on this.I have no knowledge of superdrol whatsoever.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Administration (Women):

Methyldrostanolone was never approved for use in humans. Prescribing guidelines are unavailable. In the athletic arena, an effective oral daily dosage would fall around 2.5 mg per day, taken in cycles lasting no more fhan 4-6 weeks to minimize the chance for virilization. The main point of contention with females is probably going to be the 10 mg per capsule dosage, which is far too high to use. Application would require opening each capsule and splitting the powdered contents up into 4 separate doses. As with all steroids, virilization is still possible.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
It's molecularly similar to proviron and masteron. Masteron is Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio:62:25 and it makes me grow hair on my shoulders and contemplate having sex with fat women in wheelchairs if that's any indication. I would say stay away from it.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Anabolic:Androgenic

Superdrol- 400:20
Anavar- 322-630:24

As you can see, superdrol is slightly less androgenic than anavar.

If Anavar is actually 630:24, then at a dose equaling 400, it's actually 400:15.

Why not just use anavar... or primo for that matter. Hell women need such small doses that money shouldn't be a factor.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic