Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Acid reflux remedy

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
Any good remedy for acid reflux, folks? I used to take Cisapride but I can't get a prescription for it anymore here.
Eating every 3 hours is too much for my stomach to handle ...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Not sure if you have access to this line and brand, but works really well for digestion, and keeping acid under control. I seriously only need to take 1 or 2 every day and i don't have any issues.

MRM Digest-All
MRM - Digest-ALL 100 Capsules

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
Not sure if you have access to this line and brand, but works really well for digestion, and keeping acid under control. I seriously only need to take 1 or 2 every day and i don't have any issues.

MRM Digest-All
MRM - Digest-ALL 100 Capsules

I take EnzyGest (digestive enzymes) from Metagenics but it's not working for acid reflux :(

Last edited by a moderator:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I take EnzyGest (digestive enzymes) from Metagenics but it's not working for acid reflux :(

This one has ginger and pepperment which make a huge difference. Also make sure you're getting enough calcium in your diet.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
This one has ginger and pepperment which make a huge difference. Also make sure you're getting enough calcium in your diet.

Thank you, JackD!

Last edited by a moderator:
cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i used Nexium for the longest time for acid reflux it worked great. i love really hot food. this help cure the problem before it went to far.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
i used Nexium for the longest time for acid reflux it worked great. i love really hot food. this help cure the problem before it went to far.
I wonder if spicy food has something to do with acid reflux. I like everything that's hot and spicy ...

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010

I started using Nexium myself and it has worked wonders for me too. As for the other herbal based stuff I'll try them as well

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I wonder if spicy food has something to do with acid reflux. I like everything that's hot and spicy ...
That certainly has something to do with it, also any meds, especially NSAIDs and ibuprofen. Nexium great and prevacid as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic