Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pics: Why Don't You Post Them?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Just wondering why more members don't post any pics of themselves. I mean, I understand the desire for anonymity, but there are lots of ways to camouflage your identity in a picture, face, tattoos, etc. Is it that some fear that their forum cred will be damaged if others see they aren't as huge or lean as their image? I don't know, I guess it's lots of reasons. I post pics in my log at least 2-3 times a week. Inb4 the "I don't need to prove anything to anybody" excuse, because c'mon... I mean this is BODYBUILDING. It's everyone's choice whether they do or not, but when I see some members chastising other members about "how it's done" I have to wonder what they, in fact, look like. The proof is in the results.

/mini rant

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
LIKE THE mini rant!! lol. Me personally I am never satisfied with myself. One of the biggest things people deal with. I dont know what your body fat (low) is but mine is about 15-16% but it was about 25 a little over a year ago. my bad spot is stomach. I go to the gym with either sweat pants or shorts but have a shortsleeve shirt, hoodie and a ball cap. I know what I know and I know what I can do. I will never help people if I dont do it right myself. Thats why you will never hear me say shit about deads. Its my shitty lift. I give you and ATW all the credit in the world because You do have confidence in you. Me I am just never big enough or solid enough. Halo tries to convince me but I am thick headed. I post up though in a few weeks once I get through my 20lb cut. that will put me to 258 and I am going to do a little shake up to my body. My own version of destroy...

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I've posted pics of myself on other forums.... Right now I'm not much to look at tho lol.... Best you could get out of me is a form check vid clip in baggy clothes covering up my +20%bf...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm a scam, that's why.

You look like a stand in double for a tree from behind, lol

Why? Because I don't want to. Have I? Yep. Will I again in the future? Maybe. My prerogative either way. You want to see one, do a search, they are around.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Cause I am REALLY fat, have a third nipple and am missing my front toof

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Lots of good humor in here... Excellent

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic