Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Cool Women's Bodybuilding Steroid Cycle Time Lapse Video.

Cool Women's Bodybuilding Steroid Cycle Time Lapse Video.

Just saw this over on BBE and thought it was interesting.Heather Cassils time lapse video log of her steroid cycle.

Heather Cassils: A Traditional Sculpture (VIDEO)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to F.I.S.T. For This Useful Post:

Strongwoman Master National Champion & VIP Member
    Thanks
    I couldn't go any farther than the crotch shot on the hip machine. Interesting concept, though!

Thanks
    ummmmm....

Thanks
    Pretty interesting stuff.If you read some of the write up on the cycle,she made some impressive gains.

I kind of got hung up on the crotch shot as well.LOL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by acon83 View Post
    ummmmm....
    LOL,I know the video starts off kind of weird but she's an artist so what else is new.Cool idea making a video of her steroid cycle progress though.

Thanks
    Ummmmmmmm okayyyyyy....

Thanks
    well, i dont know what to say. i didnt see it as very artistic. i love artistic stuff but that was not artistic to me, more random. the photos of the transformation was interesting to watch but the rest of it was weird.

Thanks
    I know its weird but I just thought it was interesting to see that an artist would make a documented time lapse video of her steroid cycle.When I saw it on BBE and watched it,I thought the same thing...well thats weird.But then I read her written log on how she progressed and thought it was an interesting concept.Definitely never been done and that alone says something about how people are starting to view AAS.

I don't know,guess im just as weird as the one who made it and posted it.LOL

Thanks
    Not very artistic but the transformation clip was pretty interesting and cool.

Thanks
    well.. that was like the movie trailer for her art show.. but I totally see where she's going,
    i liked it
    I have alot of freinds in the art community.. and the lesbian community.. and the lesbian art community.. actually did gallery work for an artist who is capturing the loneliness of the muscle game.. I can appreciate this and am intrigued to learn more

wish she was hotter tho

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dryvrgrl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I liked it. I dont think the muscles are what makes her masculine though. I think she would be masculine even if she did not lift. I have never felt that muscles are a masculine or a feminine thing, (or a gay or straight thing) just a very cool human thing. I would like to meet her someday. I bet she is very interesting (though true dryvy she is not that hot, lol)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 1bigun11 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Phewwwww,thanks Halo,Dryvrgrl and Bigun.I thought I was going to be the only weirdo (other than the one who made the video and the one who posted it elsewhere) that thought this was interesting at the very least.At least the concept of doing it.Definitely strange,but the idea was cool.

I wish she was hotter too,but hey what can you do?LOL

Thanks
    When it was showing her topless I couldnt tell if it was a chic or a skinny dude. Not just the small boobs but the entire package.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Wetback View Post
    When it was showing her topless I couldnt tell if it was a chic or a skinny dude. Not just the small boobs but the entire package.
    I was thinking the same thing. strange video, but i like the idea of time lapsing the progress of someone doing a cycle. it would be cool to show what kind of progress you make.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogre717 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. strange video, but i like the idea of time lapsing the progress of someone doing a cycle. it would be cool to show what kind of progress you make.
    Thats what I thought.Like I said,the concept of what she did was the interesting part.I think it would be cool to have a time lapse video of my own progress.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast