Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

CISSUS! What do you use it for?????

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I've never heard of CISSUS Untill just a few days ago in the chat box RR was telling me about it.... She put alot on it and that was enough for me to go down to the vitamin shope and pick up a bottle of supper cissus for 40.00 anyways the reason I bought it was my tendons and ligaments are just tired and shot, I'm even taking a week of training... I've been taking 4 caps a day for a few days now and the tendon pain in my left elbow/bicep is pretty much gone and the right side feels 40% better, now keep in mind I've taken almost a week of the gym now so yes that will contribute and there may be some placebo effect but I can honestly say that i believe this stuff is helping.... Soooo ive been googling around and am finding out this stuff is used for joint pain, fat loss, controlling insulin levels, tendons, controlling fat gain while bulking and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't remember, one site even claims it's a substitue for steroids lmao now I'm sure alot of it's exaggerated hype but I'd like to hear some feed back from some tid members that I trust not a bunch of yahoos and supp company's trying to pimp there stuff.... Also if I do end up using this long term I'd like to find a better source, during some of my googling I've read about buying in bulk....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Not a placebo. That stuff works better than anything.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i use cissus to cut the sleeves off my shirts and sometimes when nobody is looking i get real crazy and run with them!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Lol for gods sake please hold them from the sharpe end!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Cissus is to joint pain what Chuck Norris is to badassery ;). I dont know why it isnt more popular.I have used it for knee pain and back pain.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Been using it for my joints since 05.

Off and on or as needed? Buy bulk or caps? Any specific reasons or is there a list?

Also those questions go for everyone not just aj.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I ordered some Cissus, should be here in 3 days. Hoping it can help me with my shoulders, as they are painful.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
As far as finding it in bulk or cheaper........I would love to find a place to buy the actual powder for it rather than having to buy the caps .but I think online is alot cheaper than Vit Shoppe. I purchased from them for convenience and I didnt want to wait to get it online.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Right arms feeling better than yesterday by a whole lot....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic