Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

l-carnitine for spot reduction

darksidefitness

darksidefitness

Jan 13, 2011
Has anybody heard about (inj) L-carnitine for spot reduction. Interested for stubborn areas.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
It has potential to do this, I'm just on my way out the door but will type up some info in the next couple of hours.

Cheers MF.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I bought a ton of the 5ml amps off Ebay. Used it for months and never noticed a thing.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I bought a ton of the 5ml amps off Ebay. Used it for months and never noticed a thing.
Yeah, I see now that the 'spot reduction' seems related to be an injectable form of L-Carnitine.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
...will type up some info in the next couple of hours.

Cheers MF.
Basically L-Carnitine is needed to carry long chain fatty acids into the mitochondria (the components of cells that produce energy), this is then able to be metaboilsed into energy. The heart is a primary organ where this takes place, hence L-Carnitine's importance for being useful in treating heart conditions such as arrhythmia, congestive heart failure, angina etc (this is because fatty acids are the primary source of fuel for the heart). If someone has a deficiency of essential amino acids, is deficient in the co factors iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3 and B6), eats a high fat diet or has poor digestive function/health then that will likely lead to the person also being deficient in L-Carnitine even though it is able to naturally be synthesised in the body.

It's usefulness in terms of bodybuilding tends to be due to the fact that it is lipolytic, it has the ability to improve CV functioning and it can cause an increase in energy producing enzymes.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012

Zomb I have 50ml bottle i got from the vet but not much info on the protocol to use for men and women.i have read mixed reviews on it.its a bit of a hit and miss works for some and not for others

Stinky Tofu

Stinky Tofu

Aug 3, 2013
ive read some stuff on it, hard to say what is bs or not. specifically, i was reaing about lipotropic injections. I was wondering if it would be worth the few hundred for a bottle(seems expensive as hell for what it is.)

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
You shouldn't pay more than $100 for 50ml and if you are your getting ripped.does it work well the verdict still out on
it

Stinky Tofu

Stinky Tofu

Aug 3, 2013
You shouldn't pay more than $100 for 50ml and if you are your getting ripped.does it work well the verdict still out on
it

Does that mean it works or doesn't?

I ordered some choline and inositol along with some betaine. I noticed that with betaine my hunger is up and I have more energy.

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
Hey brother
You mean somthing like this-- (links without http and www because I don't havejet 20 post,I can't to post links)

ceva.com.au/Products/Products-list/L-Carnitine-Injection

Personally I think that L-Carnitine does't work.
I live in Europa,in my country gays don't believe in this stuff,and I have few studies about L-Carnitine but with polish language
I found somethink like this

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10861338

Of course injection forms can work a little better,but I don't believe this
Himself I used oral forms at various doses and one what can I say about weight loss -that was weight of money that I spent on it

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
Sorry guys I don't looked at post date
This is old one

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic