Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

AgeForce HGH PowerPatch - What do you think?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
May want to click that link first before just posting a link to your site. Thanks

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
Well, I am 100% sure that a transdermal patch for any amino acid based hormone won't work. Millions of dollars have been spent and are being spend by pharma with little to no success regarding a transdermal insulin patch. So, I know that these patches don't work. I don't mean to sound negative, but I have the background to know that they don't work, and I feel that its a scam. I don't care about being booted on the site, because I would rather be booted and let people know.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
No one gets booted from here for speaking their mind.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Well, I am 100% sure that a transdermal patch for any amino acid based hormone won't work. Millions of dollars have been spent and are being spend by pharma with little to no success regarding a transdermal insulin patch. So, I know that these patches don't work. I don't mean to sound negative, but I have the background to know that they don't work, and I feel that its a scam. I don't care about being booted on the site, because I would rather be booted and let people know.
saved me the trouble of typing that out on my phone.

good post.

M

Milas

Sep 2, 2011

Not a problem, and appreciate the candor. Have you looked at the recent work done by 3M and ViaDor in delivering hGH transdermally. They have proven that it can be done with things like micro-needles and IR waves to create micro-fissures. There is an expanding market and technology for delivery of macro-molecules. Since hGH is 22,000 daltons, and the stratum corneum (skin) will only pass 500 dalton molecules through, clearly you need a way to get around, or through, the Stratum Corneum.

That being said the AgeForce patches work more on molecular engineering of the actual molecules to break them down into smaller sub-units that can pass transdermally. Through their proprietary technology they can pass these component molecules and deliver very similar results to injectable hGH. Some estimates of this method is that it can deliver 60-80% of the efficacy as measured by IGF-1 levels. There isn't much "evidence" that AgeForce is willing to divulge at this time, but we'd be willing to provide some "testers" to see if people find any value in the patches, and people are more than welcome to test pre/post IGF-1 levels on their own (PrivateMDLabs charges about $60 for IGF-1 tests).

In addition to that, AgeForce offers a whole line of transdermal patches for pre/post workout, test boosting (DAA, 6-oxo, stinging nettle root), melatonin, and a muscle recovery gel.

I am trying to gauge interest in these products, and whether people would have an open mind to trying these products on this board before we become sponsors. I think skepticism is healthy and appropriate with new products like this that defy convention.

Thanks for the reply, and please feel free to be completely open with us, particularly with your concerns.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Milas have you spoken with admin about advertising here?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Milas...you are essentially suggesting that your patch can break down hgh into smaller peptides and then reassemble them in correct order and proportion once inside the body?

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Milas...you are essentially suggesting that your patch can break down hgh into smaller peptides and then reassemble them in correct order and proportion once inside the body?

Sounds like the inner workings of the OSI Model.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic