Aug 7, 2011
any advice?
what I need to look into?

What do you think?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'm pretty sure there are several good threads on clen/t3 that you might want to look at. I've run clen only 3 times and had good success getting leaner without losing strength. Just supp with taurine, potassium and drink lots of water for the clen side of it. No experience with the t3.

C

cawiau

Aug 7, 2011
thank you, will look/search for the other threads

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
clen is usually run 2 weeks at a time although i have run it for 4 at a low dose. didnt like T3 personally.

what is your current bf%? if you arent in the low teens, you wont see results.

C

cawiau

Aug 7, 2011
clen is usually run 2 weeks at a time although i have run it for 4 at a low dose. didnt like T3 personally.

what is your current bf%? if you arent in the low teens, you wont see results.

For the t3 or clen?
Currently high 20's I think

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
For the t3 or clen?
Currently high 20's I think
for both. if you are that high i would go the cardio and diet route. no sense dealing with the sides and not get the results you want. clen in two weeks might drop you 1% bf and in the high 20s that isnt going to show enough to be worth the shaking and cramping and headaches. i would think the same would be true for the T3, the minimal percent change that you would see wouldnt make it worth shutting down your thyroid and dealing with the sides.

personally, i would go with ephedra and diet until you get down in the teens. manpower has some great ephedra products.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Glad to see your posting for help Cawiau, These folks will set you up right ..
FYI-- CLEN MAKES ME SHAKE LIKE A DOG SHITTING PEACH SEEDS <<< but thats me>>>>>

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Interesting , so not to steal this thread but im curious , iv been running man powers ephedrine for about 3 weeks now and its working good , could I use clen for 2 weeks and then go back to the ephedrine or are my beta receptors way to down regulated and there would be no point in using the clen since iv been on the ephedrine for 3 weeks , and if I could use the clen would the ephedrine do anything after the 2 weeks of clen or no since the beta receptors are down from the clen and previous 3 weeks of ephedrine ??

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
At that level bodyfat, IMO its telling you that you need to optimize your diet first. That's how you're going to get a 'burn rate' set up so your body will be making the changes as it is designed to. IMO any supp can only support what your current diet & training programs are already producing. If your diet isn't already optimized, your results from using any artificial manipulations are going to be less than you envisioned. Your diet & training are what will be doing the heavy lifting.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
In regards to effedrine yes cycle the clen 2 weeks then run effedrine 2weeks and so on this is what I do.....

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
yes, and i have been told that taking benadryl will help with the receptors. And it'll help you fight the insomnia.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic