Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

RUSSIANSTAR "EXPERIENCES WITH MK-2866...(OSTA-SARMS) Ostarine.sARM S1

R

russianstar

Sep 16, 2010
sARMS s1

((2R)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide

Ostarine.

Mk-2866.

Half life 23.8 hours

Ok firstly some of you may have heard of S4 one of the first sarms available, its the most androgenic version, being 1/3 as much as testosterone on androgen receptors in the muscle.
To be honest, its the weakest one of the sarms discovered so far, the Ostarine sARM is much better at promoting lean body mass, its more potent, has a longer half life and displays no androgenic effects, its entirely anabolic.

Now the dose you may see in studies that showed good lean mass increases was about 3mg-5mg per person, well before i recently started my myo-t12 log i ran MK-2866 or Ostarine for 40 days, being given a sample from a friend, i dosed it at 10mg for 3 weeks 15mg for 1 week and 20mg for 1 weeks, and these are the results.

Weeks 1-3(10mg) ,mass increases +3lbs, round full muscles, and increased strength, not as hard looking as you get with s4, but very good quality, no bloat, no sides, absaloutley no vision problems, The taste is even better than s4... not hard to achieve mind you considering s4 tastes like urine with an electric current being passed through it.

Week 4 (15mg),+ 2 lbs in 1 week so 5 lbs overall by this stage, no sides, and no increase or decrease in libido like i had with s4, Ostarine showed no effects on the testis in studies, and i would say its not just hype.

Week 5 + (20mg)2 lbs, i think that 15mg was just as effective, nice lean gains, and some fat loss, though i didnt measure my bmi wich is a shame, i compared s4 with anavar, id say that this is very similar to boldelone, but without any androgen activity, so probably more like primo.

Now i must admit i had blurry vision a few times during week 5, and a funny tingling in my side, and a little bit of a palpitation, (something i never get) after i had been running, so caution is advised, try a lower dose to check the results.

The metabolite M1 wich seems to cause toxicity in S4 doesnt seem to be in S1, As i say sides were only seen when using it at a much higher dose, so far its my favourite sarm, no need for regular doses with the 24 hour half life, One other thing i only really noticed after was that i was tired especialy weeks 4 and 5 most of the time, So 10mg seems to be perfect for gains without sides.

I loved the fat loss and hardening of S4, but prefer the mass of S1, As a pct aid this gets the thumbs up, a nice cycle of this cjc, and ghrp-6 might just be the ticket, through in some n2slin and youve got an Anabolic, GH, Insulin, and fat loss, sounds like a safe cycle to me too.
One other point, i had an aching wrist, and that went during the second week, s1 was intended for people with muscle wasting diseases, but it holds promise for those with bone diseases too.

Hope you all enjoyed my experiences, il post my S4 experiences soon, now get hold of some of this when you can, and log it so everyone can see your results.

Best of luck with your training and goals, RS

Written by Russianstar, this information is copyrited

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Does a copyright count if you spell copyright wrong?

I think you ran the lowest doses of Osta I have ever seen someone use. I love the stuff but its 30mg minimum for me for positive effects. Never seen a side from it like blurry vision. Although I ran s4 at 100 to 120 and never got the yellow vision either.

Your weight gain must have been due to a pretty serious caloric surplus because at 10mg that is most likely a sub-therapeutic dose for bodybuilding purposes. That's just what I have gathered from my own research on the product.

Good idea to mix with the peptides too, but I wouldn't recommend any need2 products... I won't take anything from advice or supplements from this guy:

rbzlw8.jpg

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Where'd you dig this old post up from? OP was from 2010.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Damn. I am a victim of the boards auto bump feature...

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Where'd you dig this old post up from? OP was from 2010.

Lol, he looked a hell of a lot worse more recently whatever poison he was on! Lol. Dudes a clown!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic