Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The Best Weight Loss Stack

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
These are my stats as of right now: Height - 6'9, Weight - 275lbs., Body Fat - Unsure..

I would love to get down to about 235lbs, and I am going to set a realistic goal seeing today is July 9th. I want to lose 40lbs by Thanksgiving, so roughly 10lbs per month.

Of course I know with proper nutrition and exercise this is an easily obtainable goal, but what supplements can I take to boost my results?

Currently I take Gaspari Nutrition Anavite as my multivitamin, Source Naturals Ultra Potency Omega-3 Fish Oil (4 per day = 3 grams of Fish Oil), and Vitamin Shoppe Brand DHEA (2 per day = 100mg in total).

I'm just looking for any other recommendations of anything to add into my stack whether it be daily, pre-workout or something to run its course for a few weeks.

Thanks.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
Re: Best Weight Loss Stack

The most popular and potent fat loss agents you will commonly run into consist of using a clen/t3 cycle(with ketotifen), ephedrine/caffeine cycle(at some point later on introducing l-tyrosine or yohimbe) and DNP. These all happen to be things you can't buy at a store, you need to get them through other means. If you intended to use any of these three fat loss agents then it would easiest to get the ephederine and caffeine. For a four month cut it would also probably be the best choice since it would actually increase in efficiency over that time period.

Now as for legal supplements. Honestly, I'm not a sponsor for anyone and my personal opinion is that most of the top fat burners that don't include any sort of pro hormone run about the same in terms of efficiency and all become ineffective after a few weeks.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011

I took ephedra when it was still legal, and had great results. I'm back at it again, and loving it. Many of the thermos I've gotten in stores have worked for a few weeks, then I had to stop because they lost effectiveness (ie didn't get hot/sweaty anymore)
Clen isn't something I've tried, but a person I know very well has, and she's dropping weight like crazy (along with working out and strict eating of course)
good luck with the weight loss!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

i wouldnt use clen until you are closer to your goal. the sides will suck and you wont see much results from it. i think the ephedra is a good idea. that worked wonders for me long ago. need to find some more of it!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011

i wouldnt use clen until you are closer to your goal. the sides will suck and you wont see much results from it. i think the ephedra is a good idea. that worked wonders for me long ago. need to find some more of it!

I do believe you can pick some up right there at ManPower for $25 :)

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011

Thanks! That is what I've been reading online since I posted before.. Where would I go about searching for the ECA stack seeing that Ephedra is banned in the USA?

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010

Very good point.

Clen is usefull for the end of a stack, can be very harsh, only good for 14-18 days really.
DNP can be very harsh depending on the dosage but it can be used, I would put it at the mid point of the three because of that
EC is probably on the mildest, but it can be ran for a very long time, some studies upwards of a year with a decrease in negative sides and an increase in its thermogenic sides after continuous use.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

ephedra is not necessarily "banned" in the USA. i'm pretty sure its one of those things that varies from state to state. i know here in NY, you cant buy it over the counter but i can still get it shipped from another state or online store for what its worth...

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011

ephedra is not necessarily "banned" in the USA. i'm pretty sure its one of those things that varies from state to state. i know here in NY, you cant buy it over the counter but i can still get it shipped from another state or online store for what its worth...

Where in NY can you buy it over the counter?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011

I took ephedra when it was still legal, and had great results. I'm back at it again, and loving it. Many of the thermos I've gotten in stores have worked for a few weeks, then I had to stop because they lost effectiveness (ie didn't get hot/sweaty anymore)
Clen isn't something I've tried, but a person I know very well has, and she's dropping weight like crazy (along with working out and strict eating of course)
good luck with the weight loss!

Ephedra is not ILLEGAL anymore , but it is hard to get because of the bad publicity it isnt marketable anymore thanks to people abusing it :(

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

Ephedra is not ILLEGAL anymore , but it is hard to get because of the bad publicity it isnt marketable anymore thanks to people abusing it :(

exactly. its not ILLEGAL but its not readily available anymore

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic