pbtom
What's New?

Best Testosterone Supplement to Boost Testosterone and HGH in Men

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Best Testosterone Supplement to Boost Testosterone and HGH in Men

Testosterone supplements are quite popular and a lot of men take them to boost their testosterone levels. This ensures greater stamina and endurance.

Most men experience a plunge in their libido or sex drive as they get older. This is largely a result of a slow down in the production of testosterone. Testosterone production begins waning off with age at about 1% a year after 30.

Besides low libido and erectile dysfunction, other effects of low testosterone include depression, mood swings, loss of lean muscle, increased body fat etc.,

Testosterone supplements help boost the level of testosterone in your body but the best testosterone supplement is one that is 100% natural and free of any synthetic compounds.

There are certain herbs that can help increase the production of this hormone naturally in your body. Some of such herbs that are used to formulate such supplements include:

Tribulus Terrestris
long jack
panax ginseng
ginkgo biloba bark extract
acai berry
chaste berry
Swedish flower pollen etc.,

Besides the above hers, such supplements also contain ingredients like L-arginine, DHEA, anterior pituitary etc.

Tribulus Terrestris and Long jack are proven testosterone boosting herbs. L-arginine is an amino acid that not only increases testosterone production in your body but also helps stimulate growth hormone.

This makes such a supplement a great anti aging resource. Increased HGH level helps your body fight and combat age effects.

It not only helps you boost your libido but also helps you increase your energy levels. It also helps increase lean muscle and reduce excess body fat. Such a supplement also helps elevate your mood and improve sleep quality.

Improved sleep quality has a positive impact in the production of both HGH and testosterone in your body.

Not only this, such supplements also help increase your mental alertness. They can lower cholesterol and improve your cardiac function as well.

The Best Testosterone Supplement are clinically approved and do not have any side effects

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Ive use all the above at one time or another right now Im stacking Tribulus and DHEA

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
How is the DHEA treatin ya? I've always wondered about that stuff

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well taking it by it self never really seemed too work but together with Tribulus Ive noticed my recovery time is better but the best part is
the erections are harder and my sex drive has gone thru the roof

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Nice, that's huge for a recovery period, I may have to look into that combo more seriously. Thanks. Btw, love the new title bro!

H

hugec2

Sep 15, 2010
Anyone tried DAA D aspartic acid?? Great amino here guys.. Gonna admit i have not tried it but from what i read via pubmed it is VERY promising...

N

Nathaniel

Sep 16, 2010
Anyone tried DAA D aspartic acid?? Great amino here guys.. Gonna admit i have not tried it but from what i read via pubmed it is VERY promising...

Yah i have heard simular things

T

tobetutz

Sep 19, 2010
Yohimbe is used for erectile dysfunction. Is it also a testosterone booster as well?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Muscle Warfare has a methylated version called NMDA. Supposed to have 100 times the potency of equal amounts non-methylated DAA. There is a thread AJ posted with some important info regarding DAA and aromatase acitivity. I would recommend reading that article before trying any Aspartic Acid supps.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
you can also use Vitamin A and Iron pills too boost your Tests.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
I take Tribulus Terrestris from time to time :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic