Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Best TEST booster I have ever used....AAEFX's Test Charge. Been with this company for the last two years assisting with the research, testing and formulation and let me tell you that the product simply KICKS BUTT!!! This is fact, not hype. This will keep me from ever thinking about TRT! LOL!

Thanks
    DHEA is very closely associated with better sexual functioning. It also converts (although very slightly) to testosterone. Simply a MUST supplement for those older lifters.

Thanks
    DAA is great along with some tribulus 1st thing in the am and at night. you can take it with DAA too or separate. DAA works even better when you add a tab of coral calcium to the mix with each serving. Few guys that use testoboost swear by it...guys in there late 30s-40s who's drs wont do an HRT program for them

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mike ross View Post
    DAA is great along with some tribulus 1st thing in the am and at night. you can take it with DAA too or separate. DAA works even better when you add a tab of coral calcium to the mix with each serving. Few guys that use testoboost swear by it...guys in there late 30s-40s who's drs wont do an HRT program for them
    Yes I've heard and read some good things about DDA. Will be using DDA about 3-4 weeks into PCT

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AWARE72 View Post
    Yes I've heard and read some good things about DDA. Will be using DDA about 3-4 weeks into PCT
    check out rxwhey.com for the testoboost. great price and they have a good following

Thanks

Re: Best Testosterone Supplement to Boost Testosterone and HGH in Men

Curious, if ones test is avg for their age (mid 40s total t in the 600s) is there any benefit to taking these suppliments? Do they still help in those cases with recovery? How about cortisol control and better food partitioning?

Thanks

I heard that M1-D is like DHEA but with a much better delivery system. I like Maca better than tribulus.

Thanks

Universal Test this company has been around since 1977

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugerobb View Post
    Universal Test this company has been around since 1977
    Surprisingly, Test didn't work as well for me... I actually get better results running Animal Stak and 4 caps of Universal's N1-T... But, that's just what worked best, for me... Everyone reacts differently to different things...
    Last edited by Mr. Dead; 02-13-2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: spelling...

Thanks

I agree with deacon ... it all depends on the quality of raw material thats being used in certain supplements ..i use long jack and vitamin d and some tribulis ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mike ross View Post
    DAA is good but make sure to run inhibit E along with it because estrogen is also elevated with DAA.

Thanks

i'll sometimes take Tribulus..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12