Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Best Med for Fat loss

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I wanted to see what other's thought, that gave them the best fat loss, making sure diet and cardio is all nailed down.

1. Clen
2. ECA
3. T3
4. DNP
5. GH
6. Other

I'm getting hearing all sorts of things, like ECA is not good as it just gives energy best used before doing CV and helps control food intake bit does not help burn fat. Clen some people say it just makes then eat more food. I don't anyone in gym that has taken DNP. GH most people say that it's very good if taken for a long period of time and they get very lean but there is a cost issue with this. Alot of people say T3 is good, when taken with gear and high protein diet.

Is there something that can be taken to get rid of fat from the lower part of the stomach?

I'm always seeking ways to getting leaner diet and CV is all ok, thinking of taking T3 in addition to my current cycle. At 100mcg per day, Day 1 50mcg, Day 2 75mcg, Day 3 onwards 100mcg and will take that for about 2/3 weeks, heard there is no need to taper down and will stop end of this period.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't think there is a best supplement for fat loss b/c everyone reacts differently to different supps just like we all react differently to different AAS. The below is my experience:

I've run all the aforementioned with the exception of GH. Clen didn't do much imho. I liked ECA MUCH more than Clen but watch out b/c Ephedrine can cause heart murmurs and other complications. T3 will def strip fat off you but don't take it without AAS b/c if you run it high (75+mcg is high) you'll lose muscle to. T3 burns everything and it doesn't discriminate. DNP is crazy b/c it literally cooks you from the inside. You need to take in A LOT of simple sugars to really get it going and you need to take your temp often to make sure you don't get to hot. You want to ramp it up slowly b/c it builds up in your system. DP is anti catabolic which is cool but there was a reason why the FDA pulled in back in the day. It can KILL you.

I will add this, I'm thinking of running t4 with t3 the next time I run t3. I have a friend who ran just t3 and than ran both and noticed better results. I don't have any concrete evidence this other than how they looked and that was the only change. I plan on checking this out more.

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
the best thing for fat loss is diet and cardio. PERIOD. i like ECA or ECY to supplement but diet is the foundation and cardio will burn the fat. without these then yea, your just getting an energy boost and suppressing appetite. eating LESS isnt necessarily going to burn fat but eating HEALTHIER will. combined with cardio of course. too many people seem to think that these drugs and supplements are magic and work all by themselves but anyone who has any experience knows that you still gotta put in the work and sacrifice...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have used all of the above with the exception of growth and by far DNP blows everything else away as far as results. You can get a mathimatical reduction in calories based on dose, I'm not sure anything else can claim that.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
complex carbs, caloric intake v/s caloric outtake... and add some treadmillabol.... you should notice a substantial loss in fat... but from the looks of your avi you don't need to lose much more or you will start to look a bit girly...Like KBD

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've used all of these before, and I think they're all good, except for the clen. Didn't like the sides, and didn't think it worked great for me. I've run low dose DNP on several occasions, and have been happy each time. Low dose for me means 250mg/day of the crystal DNP. I can run it for 30 days with the sides quite managable. Downside is I'm very flat due to glycogen depletion.

I love the ECA for the psychological boost it gives me. I like to be warm when I train, and I always have a good sweath going with just a little warm up. Unlike DNP that makes me feel fatigued at times, ECA makes me want to hit the weights.

T3 is good stuff, but like everyone said, it's probably best not to take unless using with AAS, to avoid going catabolic.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
complex carbs, caloric intake v/s caloric outtake... and add some treadmillabol....

LMAO - I'm gonna have to use that one next time someone asks me how to get LEAN lol...

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
You need to remove your tampon and put your big boy pants on before using DNP.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
used them all and then some for me to get paper thin --it was dnp/t3 and yohimburn with clen mixed in of course h20 to get below 5% that is but low carbs and helios with already low bf will work diet is key ---my little bro is on gh/t3 & lipoburn cream w clen mixed in and has dropped below 9% with only 2 days of cardio evy1 is different

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
the best thing for fat loss is diet and cardio. PERIOD. i like ECA or ECY to supplement but diet is the foundation and cardio will burn the fat. without these then yea, your just getting an energy boost and suppressing appetite. eating LESS isnt necessarily going to burn fat but eating HEALTHIER will. combined with cardio of course. too many people seem to think that these drugs and supplements are magic and work all by themselves but anyone who has any experience knows that you still gotta put in the work and sacrifice...

Not a big fan of ECA, but just EC is ok. ECY is even better! yohimbine is a great supplement and if I need an extra boost in sex drive it always seems to work!

No one has mentioned gh yet... as far as sustained fat loss, nothing can possibly come close to GH. However, anyone expecting to lose weight overnight on GH is sorely mistaken. The process is slower than everything else on the list. But when you finally get in a groove it can't be touched.

DNP is weird because most people actually retain water at first and then the fat loss is noticeable after a short cycle when the water recedes.

Clen is hit or miss. I like the results I get, but it raises my BP really high. So, I choose not to use it now. The best thing you can do IMO is of course cardio. The best way to approach a solid weekly cardio routine is to mix it up. 1 day a week I'll run on a track at the local high school, 1 day I'll do the elliptical, 2 days I'll play basketball for an hour or two, 1 day I'll do some kickboxing, 1 day I'll beat the shit out of KBD, etc.... just so long as you mix it up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic