Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

injectable anadrol

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
Any one ever use injectable anadrol 50mg?Is it the same as the oral?I know it would be less strengent on the liver.Would you pin every day or like once or twice a week?Got a chance to get some injectable anadrol and wanted to get a general consensus,thanks guys.

What is the typical mg/ml of injectable anadrol?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Anadrol isn't that harsh on the liver. Why would you want to inject Anadrol? They say it still goes through the liver.

Hexbolt

Hexbolt

Apr 25, 2011
Jus a few notes my friend, orally:

A few common nicknames for this substance are "A-50", “Anandrol 50" and “A-bombs". GP Oxy is a very good drug for promoting massive gains in both strength and size. This steroid is very anabolic and will promote an increase in red blood cell count and appetite. The steroid was originally designed as a form of treatment for patients suffering from diseases which cause the body to waste away, such as HIV.

A lot of bodybuilders consider this drug to be the strongest oral that there is for sheer mass gain. It is important to note that some of this mass will be from water bloat caused by the steroid. While Anadrol is a DHT derived compound and therefore can’t convert directly to estrogen, it still is known for many estrogenic related side effects. Some have speculated that A-50 somehow triggers the body’s natural estrogen receptors into overdrive. Stronger anti-estrogens such as Letrozole and Exemestane have been shown to greatly suppress the body’s estrogen levels and can both be very effective in keeping these types of side effects to a minimum while using GP Oxy.

Anadrol is a very fast acting steroid and bodybuilders usually begin to notice its effects towards the end of the first week. Because of this, GP Oxy can make a great kickstart to any bulking cycle. It is important to note that A-50 can be liver toxic if not used responsibly. Bodybuilders are urged to keep cycles of this steroid short, preferably 6 weeks or less, and to keep doses to 100mg or less daily.

While GP Oxy will increase appetite in proper doses, this drug has been known to decrease appetite, making it difficult to eat, if abused in higher doses. Some users of this steroid also report headaches. Clearly this is a serious substance that should be treated with respect, but if used properly can be a very useful tool in achieving goals.

Those looking to cycle with GP Oxy will typically use it the first 3-6wks of a cycle that also includes an injectable form of Testosterone. For even more superior mass gains, bodybuilders may choose to add another injectable such as Deca or Tren to the cycle. In these cases, mass and strength gains are sure to be nothing less than dramatic. GP Oxy will shut down the body’s ability to produce testosterone naturally, therefore making a PCT regime crucial upon discontinued use.

Good luck, hope this helps, u can also get some milk thistle to help with your liver..

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
GP Oxy is a brand name.....What the fuck does any of that ^^^^ have to do with the OP? ccjc, I have seen injectable drol, but only in custom combos like drol, dbol, test base trios. I just stick with tabs myself. Not calling you an idiot cc, but are you sure its not a liquid oral you are looking at?

MAYO

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Idk why people dont just stick to whats simple...

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Many pin it because of stomach issues, and some do it because they say its more powerful per mg. Either way its good. Depends on preference.

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
no its injectable 50mg 10cc bottle,the pills really upset my stomach,thats why i was looking into it,thanks for your feedback though

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
no its injectable 50mg 10cc bottle,the pills really upset my stomach,thats why i was looking into it,thanks for your feedback though

Do what you gotta do bro. You know your body and what works with it so if inj is what works for you, then that's the right answer. Everyone is different.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It's still going to pass through the liver and will be relatively equal in terms of liver toxicity. This being said, anadrol's toxicity is way overrated, as are most 17aa steroids, so as long as you don't abuse it, you'll be fine. I recommend taking a liver cleanser such as Himalaya liver health or milk thistle (I prefer himalaya) but it's not completely necessary. Just don't drink alcohol while on.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic