Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Tren E Weekly Dosage

Hello,

I was planning on taking tren e along with some test. What would be a good dosage for tren on a weekly basis. Its tren e @250 a cc.
    I will be doing test e at 500 mg a week.
    There's allot of mixed answers in regards to dosage for tren and i was thinking of 350mg a week for about 8 weeks. Your thoughts? Thanks again in advance for your feedback.

Thanks

Re: Tren E Weekly Dosage

It varies from person to person and has a lot to do with your tolerance and past useage. Maybe give us some insight as to if this is your first time or have you ran it in the past?

Thanks

I went with 400 my first time doing enth. But I had done ace and a dermal so I knew howto gauge.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goldy View Post
    I went with 400 my first time doing enth. But I had done ace and a dermal so I knew howto gauge.
    I think most should run Tren-A first to gauge the sides and tolerance of it. Once on E, and if it goes bad, you could be screwed for a couple weeks.

Thanks

I disagree with the short esters for newbies theory. Short esters traditionally have more sides of more harshness. Longer esters are generally milder on the system, lower peaks, longer ramps up and down. The real secret folks forget is that newbies should use less.

350mg tren-e a week for someone who has never used tren before is too much. Half that is more appropriate. At 300mg tren I have trouble staying married. Other folks have had issues as well, even well behaved folks, so don't under estimate it's effect. 250 tren-e/wk would be the most I would run as a first timer, and it's more than I would advise really.

Thanks

^^^^What he said. I run tren-e every cut during summer, you could control the sides much easier imo if you stick to a strict injecting schedule for more stable BL,s

Thanks

I would start at 200MG/EW your first time...if you are happy a few weeks into it maybe play with the dosage a little, but 200-250 is where I hit it my first time and I was pleased

Thanks

250mgs oughta be a stiff but do able first tren learning curve, 300 was my first go...

Good growing to you!

Thanks

Less is fine first few times. 150-200 will get results. They're just the cherry on top. Still got to train hard and eat right. I like ace most b/c you can drop it faster. The ester must be cleaved before it works either way so its probably better too know before you get to a point where you need it dropped but your levels will keep rising for a while and there's nothing you can do about it but ride it out (the enth ester).

Thanks

Very interesting to see such low dose numbers thrown out, especially, when the tren e gives you only about 65mg/100mg due to the ester, while tren a give about 80mg/100mg of hormone. With just 200mg/wk, that equates to less than about 50mg EOD of tren a.

Not saying this isn't good advice, I think it is. Just was not what I was expecting to read.

Thanks

WRT tren-a, 50mg EOD is a great starting dose, so 200mg/wk tren-e would also be a great starting dose. Based on the "numbers" 200 mg tren-e should be as anabolic as 1g test-e, if that's any indication of just how strong tren is. Would you recommend a newbie startoff with 1g test a week? I wouldn't.

150mg tren-a drops 123mg tren base, suddenly and harshly. 200mg tren-e drops 152mg tren base, only slower and gentler.

Thanks

I am doing test 500 and tren 200 and test 250 and tren 200 again that week.

1 week = Test 750 and Tren 400

Excellent results.

Thanks

I used Tren E in my last cycle for the first time @400mg a week. It worked well for me, might push it upwards next time to see how side are. I ran it for 10week and only had some minor sides(night sweats, sleeping issue) last few week.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AWARE72 View Post
    I used Tren E in my last cycle for the first time @400mg a week. It worked well for me, might push it upwards next time to see how side are. I ran it for 10week and only had some minor sides(night sweats, sleeping issue) last few week.
    Yeah, I am seating all the time, I like that cause I know its working and cutting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanniballickedher View Post
    I am doing test 500 and tren 200 and test 250 and tren 200 again that week.

1 week = Test 750 and Tren 400

Excellent results.
    Yes I was running 750mg Test and 500mg EQ at time...worked very well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast