Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Synthol - Your Thoughts on permanent growth

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
Interested to hear anyones opinions on synthol. Is it possible that it stretches muscle fascia allowing for permanent growth in that area? Personal experiences and any scientific studies/theories?

Please do not reply to this thread if you are going to tell me synthol is bad or mention greg vallentino.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well then I dont have anything to say

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
synthol is great stuff..yep..its pretty much permanent on growth...it does become addicting to once you start seeing the results...You want more and more....Now i understand why greg valintino got so freaky on the shit.....Plus if you go over board on any muscle group wile useing synthol..u can simply drain it untill the size u perfer....dw

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
synthol is great stuff..yep..its pretty much permanent on growth...it does become addicting to once you start seeing the results...You want more and more....Now i understand why greg valintino got so freaky on the shit.....Plus if you go over board on any muscle group wile useing synthol..u can simply drain it untill the size u perfer....dw

Have you tried injecting your penis? Wonder is the size is perm or not or if it will not work.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
DW I know you said the "Pit" has some solid articles on Synthol use...would you mind summarizing or copy and pasting a good protocol over here at TID?

Much Thanks,
MAYO

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
it's garbage. all one more thing, greg vallentino, thats why he looks the way he does.
please do it and post pictures, after a while you will have muscle's that are bigger then the other.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
In moderation, and using it wisely, can make it great for growth. The injection schedule is just too much for me from what I've seen.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Its gotten such a bad rap from the idiots that have gone over board on it... Most of the top pros have used it to some extent... Some more successfully than others... Personally, it just seems like an "implant" type of fix- I just dont have such impatience with my muscle growth...

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I know I said I didnt have anything too say but I changed my mind Why dont u just hit the weights like a man eat and take supps.then u will get big and
it wont be fake.Ive been at this for 30 yrs and everybody wants the quick fix instead of just doing the work too get there .

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I do believe that most of the results will be permanent and I would love to use it, but i don't like the injecting schedule one bit. Daily bi-lateral injections of up to 3cc's each??? NO WAY!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
first off most protocalls people use is not nessary....the sercert is being on top of it...if u inject to much at once time the muscle becomes disformed...and the only way to fix it is to take a 10 cc neddle with a 18 inch tip and stick it inside the muscle and draw back the fuilds inside the muscle...i just had to drain my traps not to long ago...they were so freaky big they stood out like crazy...i eneded up draining 20ccs of fuilds on each trap head..now they are both at a size i want..i did go over board...but like i siad it can be corrected......dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
it's garbage. all one more thing, greg vallentino, thats why he looks the way he does.
please do it and post pictures, after a while you will have muscle's that are bigger then the other.

dee yes that does happen alot one muslce will get bigger then the other...a miss match..but u can correct it by draining the one thats bigger...its a very simple process.......dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic