PCT Aromsin or Adex, and why?

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Who prefers to run Adex over Aromsin during PCT

and why?

I've always prefered Aromsin
But a Sponosr is doing me a sloid and sending me a bunch of Adex!
Thinking i should save the rest of the aromsin i have now, run the dex
and use the aromsin for PCT!

Any input is welcome
Thanks

FL

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
Currently using aromasin I asked my source for adex and he said he don't stock it coz it's shit and that i should use aromasin instead, he then gave me a few reason why so I just went ahead and brought it :)

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have used aromasin with success along with nolva. I use a-dex on cycle whenever it's needed. I feel though that it does cause estrogen rebound to some degree.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I never use an AI in PCT. Never have needed it and most do not. If I did run and AI, I would run Aromasin.

mands

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Why Aromasin over adex?
I feel like I can control my E2 it a little better as far as it dropping. When I run Arimidex It usually drops too low. I will get libido, joint issues more so on arimidex than aromasin.

mands

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Aromasin works noticeably better for me as an AI on cycle. I don't use an AI during pct. Even higher doses of adex I still get itchy nips and moon face. Low doses of aromasin and less frequent administrations work better for me and, its probably healthier.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Aromasin works noticeably better for me as an AI on cycle. I don't use an AI during pct. Even higher doses of adex I still get itchy nips and moon face. Low doses of aromasin and less frequent administrations work better for me and, its probably healthier.

That's very true for me as well. I have used adex from multiple very reliable sources and even tried different dosing regimens... nothing seemed to work. Still got nip issues and bloating. Just 12.5mg of aromasin EOD completely alleviates both of those problems. It's rather amazing if you think about it. I've been wanting to do a case study of sorts on this for a long time but just haven't had the time

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Thanks
Unfortunatly I just had a source send me some Adex
It's free and he didnt have aromsin, so i said hey i'll give it a try
I havn't had much trouble with Estrogen in the past.
But everday i look in the mirror and am constantly asking my women and other people
"Am i growing tits, does that look like its saging to much"
Prob the most thing im paranoid about!

I honestly have never tried Adex, well i tried it but the stuff i tried, due to blood work i didnt think was real
the stuff im getting now im confident is real.
Usually like to go with Pharma grade stuff but i lost that connection!
If anyone knows of a place for Pharma grade(not sure if this is against the rules) feel free to pm me

But i se how the adex goes before i get my mid bloods done!

Thanks
FL

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Is it true you have to take Aromsin on an Empty stomach>
this is something someone just brought to my attention
not sure if he is correct but found other info after seaching that coinsides with what he said

i usually try to take all orals with food

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i like aromasin for cycles and pct..I never tried dex cause aro was always good to me

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Someone mentioned recently on a board some where that Aromsin is ment to be taken on an empty stomach! I wonder if that is really true or not

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic