Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Taskforce Maxima detectives arrest woman on steroids trafficking charges

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
DETECTIVES from Taskforce Maxima have arrested a 34-year-old woman who is linked to several bikie gangs for the production and trafficking of about $60,000 worth of illegal steroids.

1422348160226.jpg

The arrest was a result of investigations into the links between bikies and the supply of illegal steroids.

Police will allege after searching a Wavell Heights property on January 6, they located a steroid laboratory including five litres of Clenbuterol, one litre of anabolic steroid oil, 28 grams of powdered anabolic steroid agent, vials containing steroids, purifying machines, adhesive labels and instructions for producing dangerous drugs.

It will also be alleged the offenders had label making equipment, suggesting the production of the steroids was for commercial use.

The woman has been charged with trafficking and producing illegal steroids and will face Brisbane Magistrates Court tomorrow.

Detective Inspector Brendan Smith of Task Force Maxima said the discovery was concerning.

“The use of steroids and its associated violence is increasing,” Detective Inspector Smith said.

“The apparent commercial nature of the setup is concerning.

“Not only are the products they produce dangerous to the users and the community, the laboratories themselves pose a significant risk of fire and explosion.”

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
“Not only are the products they produce dangerous to the users and the community, the laboratories themselves pose a significant risk of fire and explosion.”

This is a new one to me. Are they confusing steroids with crystal meth or something?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
How is gear going to explode? I am going to explode with gainz when I get my gear. That must have been what they meant

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Task Force Maxima,lead detective dumb ass.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Leave it to the dumb ass aussies

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Leave it to the dumb ass aussies

Love the aussie busts that mention a tie to "bikies." I guess that's like bikers here, except they are cuter "down under," and you may take that any way you want.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
That looks an awful lot like my iphone on that table...WTF!!!???...:)...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic