Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Mass Spec Test E from CHINESE RAW SUPPLIER

AeroSpaceEngineer

AeroSpaceEngineer

Sep 19, 2010
Don't pm me for a source this supplier is not affiliated with TID in any way I just wanted to share the info

This mass spec was done by a user and he asked me to post it to show what kind of raw material is being sold out there. This company is Egbert Corporation, and is represented by a woman named Selina. She insists that her company produces only 98% pure material and offered a COA as proof. A COA is useless. It is a piece of paper that says the material has been tested and the person in charge is certifying it as such. When presented with findings she said they were not scientific and could not be accurate, which if anyone follows our mass specs they know that that is what they ALL say, without exception when the test is not to their liking. However she could not produce any mass spec that proves her claim of purity.

So this mass spec is for Test E, and came back at 71%, not a bad number by any means but a far cry from 98%. This is certainly no indicator of anything else they carry, it might all be 99%! But history has taught me that dishonesty or "mistakenness" runs deep once started. I think that if there are sources or users that use this supplier they need to understand that what they are getting may not be what they are being promised. Buyer beware is always the best policy. Know who you're buying from and what's in it. If in doubt, just buy from one of the proven sources on this fine site.

Thanks for looking and stay safe.

A

arnoldblack

Sep 6, 2010
I do not brew my own gear but most of what's out there is UGL these days and it all comes from China. In my opinion Chinese raws are the worst quality they have ever been and there needs to be a test identified to test the quality that a source can use.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
So what were the other 29%?

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
So what were the other 29%?

exactly my question!

someone on another board mentioned that ALL Test E raws comming out of China were horrible quality right now. i dont know how he can speak fro ALL raw providers but funny that i seen this post just fterwards

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
My point would be why put down any type of purity numbers if your not going to disclose everything in the sample.....

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Yeah im wondering the same thing.
Thats kind of the point of doing a mass spec!
Not just for purty , but how much arsenic or metal is in those raws

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
I always find it funny how they all say 98% But 71% is alot better than I have seen lately.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Is 98% even possible for an ugl?

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
If it's filtered properly, I don't think metals would be an issue. Maybe the filler material is melamine? :eek:

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Metals have always been an issue but now most UG guys have all kinds of filtration equipment not used before I'd take most UG gear over any third world country

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic