Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Estrogen rebound with letro myth or fact

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
Ive read alot on letro anf alot of people didint discover any rebound on letro. Im off everything now been a while and my blood test showed 72 eatradiol witch shiuld be max 42 so im taking letro 1.25 eod for a month would i get a rebound after i stop?? And what do u think about the dosage

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
i may be wrong but the only think i knw for a fact i dont have to worry about rebound with is aromsin, so they say, i hve never had truble with it tho personally

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Of you're dosing 1.25 mgs eod you will have some built up in your system due to the long half life (48+ hours). Due to this, the rebound will not be as great as it will slowly diminish over the course a few days. It it's type two inhibitor so it will not permanently bind to the receptor like exemestane will.

The dose is a little high in my opinion. You may experience some low estrogen side effects. Some would recommend half that dose depending in what you're taking for test per week.

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
Im not taking anything right now , im just trying to lower my estrogen after i finished my pct. i did blood test after 1 month of pct, it my eatradiol came high 79 so im taking letro to make it go down is it still high if im not taling any test? A friend of mine his doctor prescribed 2.5 ed for 3 month and he had leas estrogen after pct

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic