Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How would you best structure this cycle?

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
Basically never ran winny before but would like to give it a shot. Running a base of 400-500mg per week of test Cyp. How would you include Dbol and Winny tabs into this. It will be a 12 week run. Not sure about running the orals back to back? Too hard on the liver? Not new to the stuff and plenty old enough to know better. ;)

Example of cycle.....
Test Cyp-400-500mg per week... 12 weeks
Dbol-50mg per day ...1st 5 weeks
Winny- ?

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
Followed by TRT cruise and pct of course

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Gonna get different views on this one. The safe bet would be 4 weeks dbol in the beginning and 4 weeks winny at the end.

I would probably run them the whole way through with a good liver protectant but I don't usually listen to anyone :)

I could give reasons why I would but I don't want to push what would be considered an unsafe method.

H

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
How many cycles have you ran before this? What's the mg on winny and is your dbol 25 or 50mg tabs?

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
I'm unfortunately prone to create high estrogen after a run even if going back to a cruise of 200mg a week.. Sucks but that's how I gotta do it. Basically I run Anastrozole while on and two weeks after last shot I run tamoxifen for a few weeks. Then back to Anastrozole while I cruise.. Works for me.

Last edited:
texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
How many cycles have you ran before this? What's the mg on winny and is your dbol 25 or 50mg tabs?

A bunch lol. Dbol is 25mg tabs. Winny is 50mg tabs. I'm guessing 1 a day but where in that time frame? Last 3-4 weeks?

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
By the way I know this is more of a beginner cycle but I've always stuck with test, Deca, and Dbol with excellent results. So I just stick with it. Leaving the Deca on the sideline this time just to see the difference without it.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Well you can run dbol 25mg pre w/o and the winny "25mg" a day if possible. Run the dbol 4 weeks, drop it and continue the winny till end of cycle. However I would keep running the test after you stop the oral for as long as you can since you say you cruise. Lot of people will say don't run 2 orals, but at that dose you should be fine. I have ran this exact cycle just as recently as last summer and it was one of my best cycles if not the best.

** THIS ADVICE IS FOR EXPERIENCED USERS ONLY **

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Gonna get different views on this one. The safe bet would be 4 weeks dbol in the beginning and 4 weeks winny at the end.

I would probably run them the whole way through with a good liver protectant but I don't usually listen to anyone :)

I could give reasons why I would but I don't want to push what would be considered an unsafe method.

H

I would say the same!
But me i would also add in NPP!!!
at around 400mg/wk if running test cyp at 500/wk
D-bol abd Winny both go good with NPP/Deca!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Where is your bf% right now? Winny isn't worth using unless you're in the single digits. You're also trying to bulk then cut in the same cycle. It's not impossible but it's better to choose one or the other.

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
Yeah it's kind of a catch 22 situation. I need to run another bulk cycle but at the same time at the end of the cycle we will be headed to Mexico on vacation and don't want to be all fat. Body fat is around 18-20%. Will be leaning up the month before I leave so basically yes, want to bulk and still be somewhat lean by June.
This was kind of my reason for thinking about running Dbol first 5 weeks then switching to winny last 3-4 weeks. Or just starting winny right after Dbol and finishing with it. Basically eating good clean foods and just a ton of protein. Seem reasonable?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic