Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

US Demand for Steroid Dealer Asia Pharma Asset Forfeiture Rejected

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
The decision of the Ljubljana District Court to Land Registry does not impose a ban on disposal of property, or loads, which are owned by companies associated with Mihael Karner is final. The US Court of Massachusetts in fact has failed to appeal to this decision, for clarification on the Ljubljana District Court.

At the beginning of the work reported that the investigating judge Ljubljana District Court Andrej Baraga rejected such a proposal for the temporary freezing of 14 plots of land in Vič, which are owned by Merideis and Ve linvestment (Karner, the director of the first and second procurator), as well as the proposal to extend the this measure.

Time for appeal of the decision expired on 20 January, as the US court that Karner prosecuted for alleged illegal trading with steroids and money laundering, did not complain, but they become final.

According to the Work, the Slovenian court application to freeze assets dismissed because of allegations of Federal District Court in Massachusetts is not clear that the Karner illegally imported and sold anabolic steroids after 1 November 2008, when it became a criminal in our country.

The referee in Baraga in the reporting of the newspaper generally be followed by Law Office Čeferin representing Karner that the US indictment refers only to Karnerjevem operation since 2000 and the first half of 2008.

Karner and his wife were arrested in December 2010 in Austria, the United States requested their extradition, but was released in April 2012 after paying bail.
Nato sta odšla v Slovenijo.

Code:
http://www.sta.si/en/vest.php?s=a&id=2096173

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
lol . . . . not sure I've ever seen a bust I understood less about. My takeaway on this is:

Slovs 1

Massachusetts 0

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
This is a strange case. This Asia pharma is supposed to be a legitimate pharmacy located in Malaysia. They had professional manuf. equipment and produced high quality anabolics. I have used several of their products. They had no pip and I got results. Karners arrest was probably caused by careless and arrogant behavior on his part. Karner was an Austrian citizen and he moved back into Austria and the police were well informed of his "business activities". And they arrested him.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
This is a strange case. This Asia pharma is supposed to be a legitimate pharmacy located in Malaysia. They had professional manuf. equipment and produced high quality anabolics. I have used several of their products. They had no pip and I got results. Karners arrest was probably caused by careless and arrogant behavior on his part. Karner was an Austrian citizen and he moved back into Austria and the police were well informed of his "business activities". And they arrested him.

They are not a real pharmacy, they are a fancy UGL.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

They have been pressed to provide documentation that they are indeed a licensed pharmaceutical manufacturer and have never provided anything in response. They are a UGL who is perfectly happy allowing the rumor that they are Pharm grade perpetuating itself.

Oh and as evidence they are in fact UGL... They carry trenbolone. Not a human drug.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I thought Asia pharma was gtg?

Far from it. And its my understanding that packs from thailand have a higher seizure rate than other countries. So unless you want your pack getting intercepted or a controlled delivery or just flat out getting scammed, stay away.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
"Federal District Court in Massachusetts"
how recent is this.
did i not read something else recent about a couple in MA that got busted. runnig a web site.
admited to whole thing and they both got out on only $250 bail?
and the investigation \originated out of the New Jerzy DEA office, somehow they get picked up by staties in mass and let out with crazy low bail
i mean shop lifters and guys writing bad checks get higher bails then that lol

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Far from it. And its my understanding that packs from thailand have a higher seizure rate than other countries. So unless you want your pack getting intercepted or a controlled delivery or just flat out getting scammed, stay away.
only asia country i will deal with is CH!
maybe india as i think they may be picking up the slack from CN!!
as far as genric hgh and most likley raws as well

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
dam it took these folks two year to bail out?
Either that or it took their lawyer two years to get their bail lowered!
Couldn't imagine being in jail and knowing my wife is in jail as well.
Would never put her at risk!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic