Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Low dose 5th cycle and PCT

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Hi guys. I am about to run my 5th cycle and like my previous cycles, it will stay low on dosage. FAR lower than what many people advise. But I seem to respond favorably even at low doses. The only thing different about this cycle from previous cycles will be the addition of Masteron. I'm only going to use 1cc per week for 8 weeks.

350-400 Test E X14 weeks
350-400 EQ X12-13 weeks
100 Masteron X8 weeks

My question is, with such a low dosed cycle, how aggressive should my PCT be? I ask because I saw a video from Dylan Gemelli where he talked about using 5-6 different things on post cycle, and none of them were HCG. I've always stuck with just Clomid and Nolvadex. This cycle I was going to add HCG.

What are your thoughts?

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hi guys. I am about to run my 5th cycle and like my previous cycles, it will stay low on dosage. FAR lower than what many people advise. But I seem to respond favorably even at low doses. The only thing different about this cycle from previous cycles will be the addition of Masteron. I'm only going to use 1cc per week for 8 weeks.

350-400 Test E X14 weeks
350-400 EQ X12-13 weeks
100 Masteron X8 weeks

My question is, with such a low dosed cycle, how aggressive should my PCT be? I ask because I saw a video from Dylan Gemelli where he talked about using 5-6 different things on post cycle, and none of them were HCG. I've always stuck with just Clomid and Nolvadex. This cycle I was going to add HCG.

What are your thoughts?
Dylan Gemelli is a garbage pushing fag!!! Do not listen to any of those guys pushing hcg generate or other supplements that run your PCT around $200-$400 dollars. It's a joke.

I think you would be fine with Nolva and Clomid for your PCT.

How did you recover from your other cycles? What did you run for PCT?

I'm a big fan of hcg and believe you can recover quicker and I don't like atrophy while on.

mands

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Dylan Gemelli is a garbage pushing fag!!! Do not listen to any of those guys pushing hcg generate or other supplements that run your PCT around $200-$400 dollars. It's a joke.

I think you would be fine with Nolva and Clomid for your PCT.

How did you recover from your other cycles? What did you run for PCT?

I'm a big fan of hcg and believe you can recover quicker and I don't like atrophy while on.

mands

Thank you for your help mands. To answer your question I guess I recovered ok with just clomid and nolvadex in past cycles. But of course I'm saying that as someone who has yet to try hcg. The problem I do seem to have is the ability to keep my gains. So when I get that part figured out I'll certainly be better off.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Ive never used hcg , right or wrong I havent . I tend to keep things simple. Clomid and Nolva is sufficaint in my opinion .
As far as keeping your gains post cycle . Im not sure how your diet and training "on" cycle looks but off cycle you will need to maintain the calorie intake to feed your body so its not feeding off itself . May or may not be the case . The training while off still needs to be consistant as well .
Ive ran several cycles as well ,tren,Mast ,Npp , Eq ,Deca etc etc and never ran hcg ,however as I mentioned everyone is different right or wrong .
Im sure there are some that can give you a much better understanding of why or why not to run it .

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Thank you for your help mands. To answer your question I guess I recovered ok with just clomid and nolvadex in past cycles. But of course I'm saying that as someone who has yet to try hcg. The problem I do seem to have is the ability to keep my gains. So when I get that part figured out I'll certainly be better off.
Always get labs if you can. This will help determine when to start PCT and it will help you know after PCT if you have recovered.

mands

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I'm sorry
Don't take offense
But 100mgs of Mast a Week thats it? I think thats a cCOMPLETE waste!
And i think your test should be uped at least 100 to 500mgs week, and the EQ to at least 600
EQ for 12-13 weeks isn't going to even really give you great gains, even if u bump it to 600! Gotta run EQ longer than 12 weeks! My opinion at least 16-18 weeks, like deca@!

For pct you chould be fine with basic clomid/nolva with ai, i prefer aromasin!
i always run hcg on cycle, but with the doses u r lokking at, u chouls be fine just basic clomid/nolva pct
clomid 50-/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20/10

if htis is 5th cycle u shuld pretty much have this down by now?
what did u run for past cycles and what did u do for pct!

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
but hey if u say u respond favorably at those dosages , do you bro!
but i really would bump it up each compound at least 100mgs each
and i wouldnt even run the mast at that dose. your just going to inject 100mgs of mast prop once a week , that makes no sense at all to me

Last edited:
mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
but hey if u say u respond favorably at those dosages , do you bro!
but i really would bump it up each compound at least 100mgs each
and i wouldnt even run the mast at that dose. your just going to inject 100mgs of mast prop once a week , that makes no sense at all to me
This^^^ I just assumed you would be running 100mg EOD a week. I missed that.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic