Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Blood in urine

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I noticed some blood in my urine tonight and again just now. It's not very pleasant to see this, has this happened to anybody before? It happened years back when I had a kidney stone but I'm not in any pain and I feel fine. I plan on seeing the doctor but I was looking for thoughts opinions? Thanks

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
It could be your kidneys, your prostate... You should better see a urologist. In the meantime keep yourself hydrated at all times.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
See a urologist asap don't fuk around with it

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I'm not a dr Jim, but I don't think it's ever a good sign.
also, 2 for $20 is not always a bargain.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Agree with everyone else...Could be some smaller stones you can't feel but are doing some damage on the way out...

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Are you doing eq or tren now?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I got kidney stones on tren... Like w mothetfuker. It could also be a liver infection.. Someone else I remember on the boards had a similar issue after running too many orals for too long

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
See a urologist is THE logical move. Could be any number of things in the Urinary Tract, from kidneys to prostate to bladder. My own case was something I've never seen mentioned before or since. Uro used a soft flexible scope with some numbing gel in the office, kinda like a colonoscopy on a thankfully smaller scale. There was a single polyp growing there in my urethra fer crissake. Scheduled me for an "operation" soon after, in the hospital, in the OR, general anesthesia, and a scope that I guess was something you wouldn't want in the office with only numbing gel. I went home that day as soon as the anesthesia wore off, did require a designated driver for the 2nd, but not the 1st, procedure. The one in his office had me miss 1-2 hrs of my day job but was at work before and after. The bigger one, I missed that day and one more day for anesthesia reasons, back to work after that. Either or probably both times, can't remember, he warned me of possible burning while urinating a/o some bleeding for a short while, but I didn't have either. I'm guessing this was about 10 yrs ago, and no symptoms since, and I haven't taken my penis back for them to poke around with either. The presence or absence of symptoms is what I'm going by. The polyp was sent off to Pathology for a cancer check of course, and it was benign. See a Urologist, it could be an early sign of something that would (eventually) kill you, or you could be at the other extreme, like I was. Even with my case, it wasn't gonna go away and get better if I just crossed my fingers and said a prayer. IMO you'd be wasting your time with a family practice doc, unless that's the only way you can get an appt. with a Uro where you live.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
If you can see the blood and / or clots in your urine, you need to have it checked out immediately... it could be a number of things. Now if the blood is a trace amount & only visible under a microscope, then it is likely nothing at all. Good luck, bro.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
What bd says is dead on... Blood or clots vs pink urine. Either way let us know how you make out.. Hope you are ok dude

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Definitly need the scope down the pp for them to check... it hurts like hell but its necasary to help them figure out whats going on... good luck bro..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic