Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Technically new

M

mfsteele

Oct 20, 2012
Hey guys! I originally registered here back in 2012, but I never posted or even lurked here.

I'm 30, from Vancouver BC and I'm aiming to do a competition in the next 5 years. Admittedly, it's a lofty goal given my current condition and lifestyle. That said, I hope to find a group of friends here to help get me to where I want to be.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Tell me about your current state. 5 years is quite a commitment. Do you have a more short term goal?

M

mfsteele

Oct 20, 2012
I'm 6'1", 215 lbs. and fat. I am a diagnosed depressive, but I am taking to the gym in order to get control of that. I have also looked at local trainers and worked with one for a couple of months just to get myself going and have a simple plan.
I've wanted to get into condition and do a show since about 2008, but my mental health knocked me on my ass for a little while.

If I were to look at a short term goal, I'd just want to lose my gut and put some muscle on my stick arms and chicken legs.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Haha. Forgive me but we ALL have our hang-ups. This sort of thing, bodybuilding, you have to be a little off. It's an unhealthy obsession for me but I'm fine with that. If it weren't for the gym, I don't know where I'd be... Probably dead.

At your height and weight, you're not morbidly obese. Not even close. If you wanted to, you could completely change the way you look in a year, naturally. Working out is the easy part. You need to get the diet right. Know you've heard that before.

My best advice is to remain active here on the den. Keep learning and talk to us about what's going on. We bust each other's balls but in the end, we all help each other reach our goals.

Good of luck my friend.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome bud.

Good place to help accomplish goals.

H

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den and let us know if we can help.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
glad you stopped by. plenty of good folks here

Who is viewing this thread?