Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Myostatin Inhibitors - Follistatin

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Has anyone here had any experience with Follistatin?

I am considering it but don't know what results to expect, what amount to use, etc.

Any advice at all is welcome.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I personally do not believe anyone can get this compound as its very expensive......Thousands per gram....

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
From what i know, real Myostatin Inhibitors are hard to come by, beware of bunk stuff. I'm interested as well.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
From what i know, real Myostatin Inhibitors are hard to come by, beware of bunk stuff. I'm interested as well.

Good to know.

It's frustrating that there's not a great way to verify that any of the gear we buy is 100% what we think we're being sold.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I personally do not believe anyone can get this compound as its very expensive......Thousands per gram....

what i found was over $1000 per gram, but then again I have no idea how much is supposed to be taken. Don't know if a gram lasts 2 weeks or 10.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Like FD said, it is expensive to begin with, so anyone or research companies saying they have it would need to be very credible and even have some kind of paper work or lab results to prove legitimacy if possible imo.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Like FD said, it is expensive to begin with, so anyone or research companies saying they have it would need to be very credible and even have some kind of paper work or lab results to prove legitimacy if possible imo.

Maybe I should just ask Bostin Loyd; he seems like an authority on everything.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I have a friend who has used a pep called ace 083 which is a myostatin inhibitor and very expensive. It's about $90-100 per 1mg!!! However he had some incredible results with it in his calves and biceps. The growth was fast as well. I don't remember the exact measurements but can find out. ACE 083 seems to just now having some spotlight on it. There's been few studies ran with it and not much talk among the boards about it yet.

Here is a link to the study that acceleron has.
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02257489

Looks like most of the subjects were women though.

I know this is an available pep to get your hands on, but as I said very expensive. I mentioned this to brother Bull about a month ago. I think it can definitely have huge benefits but not worth dishing that kinda cash out.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Thanks for that link IS.

Looks like the smallest amount they were administering was 50mg, which is about $5000 worth. YIKES!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for that link IS.

Looks like the smallest amount they were administering was 50mg, which is about $5000 worth. YIKES!

No problem man! I know it's outrageous!! My friend was using wayyyyy less than that. I mean maybe a few mg's total and his results were within 8 days I believe. He has a log on it at another board. He's a member here but never comes around. I try to persuade him too more often. I can only imagine the results people like us could have with the dosages they were giving the test subjects.

Imagine this paired up with slin and gh!!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
It's a really interesting development. I did some asking about it and it has some merit but not really any scientific studies that I know of.
This lifestyle already gobbles up so much money. It cracks me up that now there's something else outrageous!
I'll just have big muscles and live in a cardboard box and walk everywhere :)

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
No problem man! I know it's outrageous!! My friend was using wayyyyy less than that. I mean maybe a few mg's total and his results were within 8 days I believe. He has a log on it at another board. He's a member here but never comes around. I try to persuade him too more often. I can only imagine the results people like us could have with the dosages they were giving the test subjects.

Imagine this paired up with slin and gh!!

I wonder if it would be worth it at all to run a superlow dose.

I would love to see your buddy's log. See if you could get him to post it over here. Or PM it to me (with permission of course).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic