Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How often do you get bloods done?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
How often do you get blood panels done? Do you change your protocol at all for any reason? I know some of you blast and cruise and others cycle off, how does this affect your frequency of bloods? If you're taking an extended break from AAS, are you still getting your regular bloods done?

Thought this could be a great thread to get going that would offer a lot of knowledge to gain from many experienced people. Could also open up different protocol ideas for others. Nonetheless, I think this will be great to get started.

I'll start, I've wen guilty of not getting bloods and going off of 'Feel' Which is all changing this week. Setting up a doc appointment this week to get some bloods done and an overall checkup, even hoping to get an ECG ran for some reassurance. However, I plan to start getting bloods done regularly. Whether I can find a doc to work with me or If I need to use a private lab. I think I can learn a lot from this thread myself.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I had been only doing it once a year for a bit and just had been making sure to give blood 3-4x a year but this really isn't enough. Not sure how frequently I will get them done o HRT but hopefully every 3-4 months

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I'm brought in on cycle and off cycle for at least 2 times a year. I give blood frequently.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for the feedback guys. I just started donating blood. I did about two weeks ago and plan on doing so a few times a year. Id like to keep my blood work checked at minimum once a year but looking for 2-3 and more depending on cycles. Especially being a young cat.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Couple of times a year for me, I am always on so I make sure I get bloods 3-4 times a year.....

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Couple of times a year for me, I am always on so I make sure I get bloods 3-4 times a year.....

Did you get bloods before you were always on and just cycled? If so, what was your protocol for that?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Reason I get blood work is to c if what I am taking is having any negative effects.....Everything comes back near normal with the exception of my cholestrol levels, they sometimes creep up slightly above normal.....I then diet better the next time around and they fall back within acceptable range....

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I never get bloodwork done. I should do that. I hate going to the doctor though. I never go.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
And I am very honest with my doc, he knows everything I am taking (which is not much compared to many on here)....

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I go every 6 months which is required by my doc to continue my TRT script... i dont inject 1 month prior to blood work to keep my levels somewhat in the normal range ...

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
He doesnt agree with me, but he knows I will do whatever I want. He does though consider me his best patient due to the fact I am overly concerned about my health and see him every 3 months....

Is he pretty open minded about your use?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic