Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New to TID!

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
So I have heard quite a few good things about this board and decided it was time to check it out. My home board is EG, I am excited to get a new wave of information to help me continue to learn about AAS and become bigger and better.

Ive been into BB since I was 14. My old man was a BB when I was a wee lad and I have always wanted to be a great man like my dad. I will be turning 33 in a few weeks and continue to grow bigger and stronger each and every year. Im 71" tall, 255 lb and sitting around 12% bf. My main goal this cycle was to bring up my back and rear debts and I am very happy with my results as I reach the end of my cycle. I started a new job this week and we are working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, so hopefully this doesn't affect my gym time.

This is a much bigger board than EG, I have been digging around and am happy with all the new information I have already read. I have a feeling I will like it here.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Welcome to the board bud. Tid is a great place to be

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Welcome Husker,
I see you've been busy today, this is a great place with good people!

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
Welcome Husker,
I see you've been busy today, this is a great place with good people!
Haha yea I wanted to get this intro posted ASAP but it required 20 posts first before I could make my own thread so I went to town!!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Iron Den, pretty much the best board around!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Haha yea I wanted to get this intro posted ASAP but it required 20 posts first before I could make my own thread so I went to town!!
In glad you at least read what you were responding to! Have fun

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic