Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

The anabolic treshold

S

sniper33

Sep 19, 2010
do you guys think that pinning frequency does count?

the theory about the anabolic threshold says that if you take 1000mg of anabolics on monday all at once the results will be better than spliting it to monday and wednsday or something because the hormone level in your blood will be higher on average than splitting the same 1000mgs on several days.

as a enanthate guy i only pin every 7 to 10 days and it works well for me. to me its not less effective than pinning two or three times a week. i take everything on one day no matter if it is 1 gramm or 2 or whatever. bios3training did an interesting vid about this subject.

So what do you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Very interesting. I never did buy into "steady blood levels" i instead thought "get the shit in you one way or another and let your body do the rest". There are people who believe in blood levels being stable, and others who dont give two shits about it. I say find out what works best for you. Like i have said before, its time people start questioning these beliefs, bro science or whatever, that has been preached and regurtitated over and over again... question everything.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Different Esthers peak and trough at different times.. While you are right if doses are administered subsequent vs spaced the peak will occur at one or sometimes multiple times (TNE has two peaks - initial peak and a peak 4 days later for example) as will the troughs, but the though of spacing them out is that one administrations dose will be in a low trough and the next dose will create a peak at this time, thus effectively resulting in persistently elevated serum levels. Less fluctuation also can be equated to less sides such as breakouts as well

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
I think its always good to experiment. I usually do the ED on short esters and E3D on long (Im a blood level starter). But sometimes throughout my cycle I will switch it up and see how it makes a difference (if any at all) and depending on the compound Im running it will make a difference. When you plateau during your cycle change things up and see if it helps (it doesn't hurt). When I plateaued running tren a and test p pinning ED I changed my pinning schedule to EOD (100mg each ED to 200mg EOD) and I broke through my plateau and gained a few more pounds and lost a bit more bf. Longer esters are harder to play with but I had good results playing with masteron. I would skip a week of injections and then add it back in at double and I broke a plateau. Now saying that, it worked for me, but it might not work for others.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I think about sustanon flu when u mention this. Supposedly because you have such a fluctuation from all the different esters if you try to treat sustanon like a long ester injection scheme. But on the topic at hand, I don't have any personal experience experimenting

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic