Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

2.5mg letro for how long to reverse gyno?

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
I have unfortunately developed a lump under my right nipple on this last cycle after I found out two AI's I had used during the cycle were bunk. E2 came back over 240 at one point. I've been taking 2.5mg letro for three weeks now and have enough to run it for another six weeks or so. I was wondering how long it took you or takes to reverse gyno with letro. I had labs drawn yesterday to make sure the letro was g2g and my e2 came back <5.1 My joints are killing me lol so hopefully this lump goes away soon.

G

GrassFed

Sep 18, 2010
In my honest opinion letro is the absolute worst way to try to treat gyno. So unhealthy and unnecessary.
Raloxifene - 60-80mg / day - there is your answer.

Letro treats gyno by lowering estrogen so low that the tissue can no longer survive as it requires estrogen present at the receptor site to survive and grow. The problem is what about everything else estrogen does that isnt bad?

Raloxifene blocks estrogen receptor in breast tissue more effectively than anything else. It does the same thing - causes the tissue to die - but in a much healthier and Id even say more effective manner. Not to mention it wont make you feel like shit or crush your sex drive.

Might be worth a look guys.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
In my honest opinion letro is the absolute worst way to try to treat gyno. So unhealthy and unnecessary.

Letro treats gyno by lowering estrogen so low that the tissue can no longer survive as it requires estrogen present at the receptor site to survive and grow. The problem is what about everything else estrogen does that isnt bad?

Raloxifene blocks estrogen receptor in breast tissue more effectively than anything else. It does the same thing - causes the tissue to die - but in a much healthier and Id even say more effective manner. Not to mention it wont make you feel like shit or crush your sex drive.

This is spot on IMO.
Ralox 60mg/day-plan on at least 8 weeks.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

I've never even heard of Raloxifene

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
The letro protocol had been around for forever, while it may not be the best way as far as lipids etc I know people who have reversed gyno, but they did this for 4-6 months or so at min... And again it might not work, surgery is the only sure thing

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Nothing reversed mine. I finally had to go get mine cut. $1500 and it hasn't come back at all. I asked the doc if I could keep the tissue in a jar of formaldehyde but he wouldn't let me.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

I keep Letro on the shelf for emergencies only. I have used it in the past to take it down quick but it is best for a lump that is newly formed. In my experience, it's the fastest, newly formed of course.

3 to 4 days for me.

I agree with you on this post that long term treatment with Letro is not a good idea. The longer the lump is there, the longer it's going to take to go away, if it goes away.

Not familiar with Raloxifene for gyno but long term dosing of Nolva will do the job as well if the job can be done.

Good post.

H

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I keep Letro on the shelf for emergencies only. I have used it in the past to take it down quick but it is best for a lump that is newly formed. In my experience, it's the fastest, newly formed of course.
3 to 4 days for me.

I agree with you on this post that long term treatment with Letro is not a good idea. The longer the lump is there, the longer it's going to take to go away, if it goes away.

Not familiar with Raloxifene for gyno but long term dosing of Nolva will do the job as well if the job can be done.

Good post.

H

My right tit is killing me these last few days.
In the past Nolva has always been the go to to reverse gyno, AI's only really help to prevent it from forming in the first place. but latly I am reading that Raloxifene blows nolva out the water when it comes to reversing gyno.

This is spot on IMO.
Ralox 60mg/day-plan on at least 8 weeks.

I've also been having trouble with this and someone else on another board mentioned it.
I think i will try it as well. Just contrplating where to get it from.
I dont really do research chems, i usually only order peptides.

Last edited:
Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
damn this thread is old, no wonder no one responded!

D

Dropitpj

Jul 12, 2015
Nothing reversed mine. I finally had to go get mine cut. $1500 and it hasn't come back at all. I asked the doc if I could keep the tissue in a jar of formaldehyde but he wouldn't let me.

dude how did you get it done for so cheap??.. the cheapest i've heard of was about 3,000

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic