Need advice on cycle

V

Vinny0627

Jan 5, 2014
Hey guys. I have the following :

20ml of Primo - 100mg/ml
20ml of Deca - 200mg/ml
50ml of test cyp - 200mg/ml

I also can get pretty much whatever I need. I wanted to be in the best place possible by June 1st.

Any recommendations on cycles ? Timing ?

Thanks in advance.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hey Vin. Hmm. Is this your first cycle? You really don't have enough deca or primo to do anything with.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Plus we have no info about you or your goals.

V

Vinny0627

Jan 5, 2014
Sorry guys. No not my first. Have done a couple in past. Have done test a number of times. Tren once. Primo once. Have always done lower doses as part of "hrt" which also includes hgh.

Goal is to continue on path I have been on. Over previous year I have dropped 45# fat and put on 21# of muscle. So would like to keep that trend going. Right now I am 6' 220 and 18% BF

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I have no experience with hrt cycles. Primo I wouldn't run less than 800 a week and more like a gram if it's a long ester. 12-16 week cycle for primo. Deca I wouldn't run less than 600 week and that cycle duration would be 16-20 weeks and running the test two weeks longer than the deca. The test is up to you. I would reccomend 500 week but no less than 250.

Edit. If you're on hrt, no need to run test longer as stated.

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
If you were just trying to use the deca for joints etc and especially if it's nandrolone prop not deconate, you could run 800 test for about 16 weeks and 400 deca for 10. If it is deconate (durabolin) you should just get some more and run it 600 ew for 16 weeks with test.As stated you would need way more primo than that ... Even if it's ace min would be 600/wk for 8 weeks

Last edited:
V

Vinny0627

Jan 5, 2014
Thanks guys I really appreciate the advice.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What have your lower dosed cycles looked like, including gh?

In one year's time, it's just about impossible to lose 45lbs of fat and gain 21lbs of muscle.

I don't want to sound insulting but these are just facts, we are here to help.

Can you tell a little bit about your diet and training?

H

V

Vinny0627

Jan 5, 2014
Well it's not impossible. I have the bod Pod results to prove it. I have been doing 4iu's of hgh per day , 200mg of test off cycle per week. I have done a cycle of test 400mg / tren and a 2nd cycle of test 400mg / primo 200mg.

I have been in the gym 76.8% of possible days since I have started. I do at least 60-90 min of weight training with a traditional split routine and 15min of cardio. Then on off days I do 60 min of cardio and abs.

Diet is a low carb high protein regiment. Was very strict for first 6 months. Little bit easier for last 6. All meds prescribed by doc through aging practice.

So with all due respect its not impossible because I did it. The Bod Pod is the most accurate way to measure body fat / muscle mass. I did that test 3 times over the course of the year.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Dont forget that a bod-pod measures Lean mass though a formula which uses volume and weight (density). I can "gain" 10lbs of muscle in a week as measured by a bodpod, simply coming off a diet and carbing up. All fluids (including glycogen storage) is measured as LBM. If the OP was not training before, just the increase in glycogen storage from training may account for 1/2 his lbm gains. The other half may just be 'newb' gains or muscle memory.

I was out of the gym for a decade and gained back almost all my size even in a deficit. Muscle memory is a very powerful thing.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes, thanks for the post macgyvr. I'm unfamiliar with the bod-pod so you saved me some time looking it up. I can do 10lbs in a matter of 4 days on a carb up then add water weight from aas and gh it becomes much higher. The gh can really bloat the shit out of me.

Back to the topic.

Vin, if you respond well to the low doses, even if water is a part of the gains, which it is for everyone so no big deal, there's really no sense in trying to go super high. Especially if your happy with the visual results.

Running 4iu of gh ed can really help it along even without slin. I run both. The combo gives me a freaky look. Of course I'm not suggesting you get on slin.

You can go lower on the Primo but you still won't have enough to run for any length of time. You could possibly put it at the end for some quality but of course with this stuff, the longer the better.

I'm only running Deca at 150mg per week but it's for joint issues. With 200mg test, it sounds like it's hg and not ugl.

What length of a blast were you looking to run?

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic