Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Thanks for TID

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Mugzy, LK, POB, RR, and all other mods on here, I just want to thank you for making TID such a special place.

I have been crazy busy at work and don't have much time to spend online right now, and whenever I come online, I find the first place I always visit is TID. That is because it is such a special and relevant place for all of us in the strength and weightlifting sports. Thanks for your hard work guys and gals, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I second this ^^^

Just started a new job so I haven't been around as much either, but this forum is one of the very few places that I check every single day.

I appreciate the knowledge and support from other members.

Thank you all and please keep it up.

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Good post and nice thread Woody! I agree, this is a home to me and all of you are family.....well most :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
8==============================================================================D

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
.\_(.) (.)_/
\_________/

Last edited:

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
All of you guys are like brothers and the banter here is hilarious! The training info you guys supply is pretty priceless too!

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Great thread.

Woods, like most here I rarely agree with you on much political. But you seem like a class act and a good guy who can have a mature discussion with people who disagree with you and not be insulting or attack those who merely disagree with you.

Cheers!

.:rockon:

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Great thread.

Woods, like most here I rarely agree with you on much political. But you seem like a class act and a good guy who can have a mature discussion with people who disagree with you and not be insulting or attack those who merely disagree with you.

Cheers!

.:rockon:

I don't get involved in the political online debates for good reason....but I'll tell you that Woodwise is as solid as they come and in real life, I'm happy to call him a friend.

As far as his original post, WW, I feel the same about the Den. The mods and admins do a great job of running this place.....its never said enough.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic