Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hgh for workout

D

DerekDva

Dec 19, 2014
Hi there!
I am 26 y.o. and I am engaged in fitness 4 years. Already 6 month I stopped noticing training progress so I decided to use hgh for my workout. Does anyone deals with hgh? I want to know all benefits and side effects obtained in practice before start my own course.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Your 2 young for HGH, switch your diet and training protocol and u will see progress....

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Running hgh by itself would be a waist. May help with skin and fat loss but at 26 not something you should be worried about. Do some home work and research peptides and diet...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
HGH is also some kinda faked.

You would do better running 500mg of test per week if not the peps.

How did you obtain it?

Not looking for a source to be named.

Off the net, from a buddy, someone who you highly trust that knows their stuff and uses it, etc...

What kind and how much $$?

H

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I want to know all benefits and side effects obtained in practice before start my own course.
lots of stuff here at TID to answer your question. Happy researching.

D

DerekDva

Dec 19, 2014
thanks for your replies. I dont have money problems so im really looking forward to take a course. Why not if it will help me to be better without serious damage for health? I found a clinic located not far from my home, hgh.biz. Looks trustfull to buy hgh here. What do you say?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Nice try...

At first, you looked like a salesman. I asked how you would obtain it and not the source.

Then I decided to check it out and get some info on it. If it was right down the street from you, surly I could come up with a physical address.

I could not.

I also found that every answer to your question is on the site so no reason to be here with the question.

I also ran across a site called scamadvisor.com.

I'm sure you can tell what they do by the title. They have given them a high risk, 0% low trust rating.

The owner is from a different country that has been hidden but the site is in the US.

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/hgh.biz

I typed hgh.biz scammer into google and ran across this-

Stories of scam victims include anything from shipments that never arrived to severe immune reactions after taking fake or low quality HGH medication.

That was a c&p under the result for this place but when I click on it, it directs me to the regular site.

It is on the first page of this link.

https://www.google.com/#q=hgh.biz+scammer

Anyone reading this thread, do yourself a favor and forget you even saw it.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic