Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Air Jordan Retro 11 White/Legend Blue

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Goes on sale this saturday.. You want me to cop you a pair LK?

Have my bot(s) ready on 2 computers and on over 10 websites.. Wish me luck!

Attachments

• Air_Jordan_11_Retro_Columbia_378037_117_Sneaker_Politics_2_1024x1024.jpg
    Air_Jordan_11_Retro_Columbia_378037_117_Sneaker_Politics_2_1024x1024.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 121
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Ugly. Anything after the 5's never impressed me.

Reactions: HGH
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Those that are not sneaker heads will never understand. There's adrenaline rushes and surges of joy that accompany obtaining something you really want, that's in high demand, in limited quantity, and grows in worth over years. Plus they get you mad pussy.

If you don't get it, don't belittle it. I'm sure there's something you like getting that we think is corny too.

MK - Post a thread about what you like to collect: "limited edition vagasil foil wrapper 5mg edition" or something akin to that...

Italian, when I get gainful employment I'm gonna want to chat with you about how to successfully get in on this game. I'm currently a broke sneakerhead.... The saddest species.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Post up photos when you get them man!

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I had those J's when they originally were released. Although the white / baby blue color combo is pretty sweet, I still like the black & red version of the 11's better.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
You mean these? I had to make a few calls to Santa but my god daughter is happy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419109934.674471.jpg

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Those that are not sneaker heads will never understand. There's adrenaline rushes and surges of joy that accompany obtaining something you really want, that's in high demand, in limited quantity, and grows in worth over years. Plus they get you mad pussy.

If you don't get it, don't belittle it. I'm sure there's something you like getting that we think is corny too.

MK - Post a thread about what you like to collect: "limited edition vagasil foil wrapper 5mg edition" or something akin to that...

Italian, when I get gainful employment I'm gonna want to chat with you about how to successfully get in on this game. I'm currently a broke sneakerhead.... The saddest species.

Its all about the bots. They give us the best advantage to cop pairs.. Get with me when ready, I follow the dude on twitter. His bots work everytime for me..

its shoes.
Whats the big deal?

If you dont get a pair will your vagina hurt?

I guess you feel the same way about pussy too, eh?

IM - not to dickride, but your dedication for these 11's is admirabe

I collect the jordan retro 11s.. I even have a pair signed by Michael Jordan. My friend works with UpperDeck, so I was lucky to get them signed by him. MJ isnt under contract to do anymore signings either, so I am hoping the value keeps going up.

Post up photos when you get them man!

Should be here before christmas..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic