Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

coffee

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Me and my girl schultz were talking about coffee and decided to post a thread. Ok maybe i am late to the party but i just started drinking coffee on a daily basis about 2 months ago, never ever drank it much before and must say i like i like!! We have a Keurig machine but i think i prefer regular coffee pot kind, K cups are too pricey imo. I'm not one of those people who cant function without coffee first thing in the morning, but finding myself getting a cup every day before i get to work. I have found 7-11 to have pretty good coffee, Starbucks and Seattles best are overrated to me, dont get the hype. Pretty good laxative too :)

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Pass on the coffee for me.

:)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Love my coffee. I'm a northwest coffee snob apparently yet my go to at home is folgers instant.
I like the instant because I can make it strong.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
It's a definite for me each morning. I like to get the DD brand and make it espresso strength!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
didn't start drinking coffee until I was 37 and got hooked...love Dunkin Donuts brand...get it at Sam's Club

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I love coffee.

I buy beans from a place in Los Feliz and I grind them by hand, like a nerd.

Most days I get it out though, because there's a group of regulars I really like at my coffee shop. The coffee there isn't that good but the people are awesome.

These are the beans I buy for when i make it at home:

coffee.jpg

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Strictly Organic (that's the brand) Sumatra

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I love coffee.

I buy beans from a place in Los Feliz and I grind them by hand, like a nerd.

Most days I get it out though, because there's a group of regulars I really like at my coffee shop. The coffee there isn't that good but the people are awesome.

These are the beans I buy for when i make it at home:

View attachment 7018
Are those the cat poop beans?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Are those the cat poop beans?

No, I made sure of that the first time I bought them.

I am not interested in any gimmicks involving actual shit.

Also, apparently those are realllllly expensive.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
didn't start drinking coffee until I was 37 and got hooked...love Dunkin Donuts brand...get it at Sam's Club
Same here, mid 30's and barely started drinking coffee...i'm a late bloomer. Did you know they just opened a Dunkin Donuts in Whittier last week? Went by on the way to work one night and line was down the street. I was like wtf its just donuts lol.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Same here, mid 30's and barely started drinking coffee...i'm a late bloomer. Did you know they just opened a Dunkin Donuts in Whittier last week? Went by on the way to work one night and line was down the street. I was like wtf its just donuts lol.

Whittier? You in the LA area?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
They get them from monkey feces not cat, lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic