Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Creatine

Runningtotty

Runningtotty

TID Lady Member
Apr 24, 2014
I do need to do a bit more research on this, but sometimes first hand experience is better than a load of articles you can read.

I did supplement with creatine some time ago and and seemed to hold onto a lot of water, story of my life really!

What sort of dose are you using and have you seen any benefits?

Thanks in advance.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Creatine is a salt. It attracts water. Drawing water into a cell or "volumizing" as the supp companies call it is how it works. Increasing the volume of muscle increases its contractile capacity. This is how creatine makes you stronger. 20 years ago we used to get it in 50lb lots raw and it took a lot of drinking and pooping to get a benefit. Now you can get various bonds and salts that require a different dose. The standard is mono hydrate and dose is 5mg q ed

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Creature by Beast Nutrition is my go to creatine. Has a blend of a few different types of creatine. I dont get bloated from it as i do a little with stand alone creatine monohydrate. I would look into a blend or kre alkalyn if you want to avoid bloat. However everyone responds different so you might bloat regardless.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I'm a gluconate man myself.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic