Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

what concerts will you be going to?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Just interested in how many of you go to shows and what they will be. I've got my tickets for a chevelle show and couple months later breaking Benjamin

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Saw emmure and a day to remember this year... Don't go to too many shows anymore

got tickets to see the comedian Hannibal burress coming up, dude is a riot

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
got tickets to see the comedian Hannibal burress coming up, dude is a riot

Nice!

I plan to try to see a lot more comedy this year. Bill Burr is my personal lord and savior, and he's out randomly at comedy clubs in LA all the time. He just shows up unannounced. I always miss him. Some friends of mine see him all the time.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
There's a slapshot/sheer terror show coming up that I'd like to see, not sure if I'll be able to make it though

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Just interested in how many of you go to shows and what they will be. I've got my tickets for a chevelle show and couple months later breaking Benjamin

Dam that's awesome. Chevelle just came here but I couldn't go. I'd like to see BB too.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Can't wait for Breaking Benjamin, It's at a great local venue! I have no idea the openers for them but I'm sure they will be good. I just saw theory of a deadman and the opener was 3 pill morning. They kicked a**, especially for being the first opener!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Can't wait for Breaking Benjamin, It's at a great local venue! I have no idea the openers for them but I'm sure they will be good. I just saw theory of a deadman and the opener was 3 pill morning. They kicked a**, especially for being the first opener!

They just played here as well, literally down the street. It's a really small place they were playing in though, I didn't go but I thought they were a little bigger of a band than that.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I like the small venues the best, they seem alive! BB will be at a medium size venue here

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
There's a slapshot/sheer terror show coming up that I'd like to see, not sure if I'll be able to make it though
Awesome bro .. Sheer terror.. Nyc HC, good stuff

i have been hoping to see crime in stereo but keep missing their shows

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic