pbtom
What's New?

Thought I'd best introduce myself.

Runningtotty

Runningtotty

TID Lady Member
Apr 24, 2014
Hey

After lurking for a while and having convinced myself I have posted.....it would appear that I haven't so therefore i thought I'd best introduce myself.

Here goes

I'm from the UK (please don't hold that against me :p) female, always been quite 'sporty' grew up with horses and spent a lot of time competing and running my own yard some years ago, so lugging round heavy ass things is nothing new.

I started my 'relationship' with the gym about 5 years ago, started off with the usual treadmill affair, gym classes etc, I even got myself qualified as a PT (never practised barring a couple of clients it was mainly for my own education). Then I strapped a pair on and starting playing out in the big boys area with the weights.......never looked back from this. I now rarely do any cardio apart from a spin class on a saturday, mainly because i like the crowd as opposed to the class.

I'm hoping to compete in 2015, 2014 was supposed to be my debut but things got busy, coaches came and went (wow i sound fussy but it was relocation not being a diva).

I do my best but as I can imagine 90% of you reading this will start nodding, my diet is not what it should be 100% of the time, I live for icecream and chocolate cake. I'm carrying about 7lbs more that i'd like to at the minute, getting christmas out of the way and then dialing it in. Plans are done, i'm just hoping this stubborn ass body of mine co-operates.

Looking forward to 'meeting' you all.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Wow, great intro. There are pleanty of like minded women around here. (I'm sure you know, you're not brand new). 7lbs? Please missy, 7lbs is a fart in the wind.

edit: I swear I know the difference between your and you're. It just never seems to make it on to paper.

Last edited:
Runningtotty

Runningtotty

TID Lady Member
Apr 24, 2014
Wow, great intro. There are pleanty of like minded women around here. (I'm sure you know, your not brand new). 7lbs? Please missy, 7lbs is a fart in the wind.

Ok, ok, maybe that should have read....7lbs more than i'm comfortable with (clothes are v tight and i'm refusing to buy any more!)

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
What a great intro.

Welcome to The Iron Den!

Runningtotty

Runningtotty

TID Lady Member
Apr 24, 2014
welcome :)

Will you be competing in power lifting?

No UKBFF bikini to start (i can't face a full routine my first time on stage) i'm more suited to figure, but i'll ease myself in slowly. It's going to be a huge thing for me, all the body confidence issues. Stepping out there the first time will be my own personal competition :)

Thanks all!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Good luck on your goals! Welcome to TID

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic