Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

So you just bought TID

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Its the end of the year and I'm looking to make plans to improve TID for 2015. I could use your help!

So lets say today you acquired The Iron Den, its now yours to do as you like. What would you change first?

You cannot insult me so please be brutally honest, I'm interested in all honest feedback and appreciate your answers.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ban everyone from Mass :)

I don't have any changes, you pretty much cater to my demands, lol

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I think it will depend on what you are trying to do. If you want to stay under the radar keep it the way it is. If you want to expand and get new members I'd focus more on the social media aspect. Facebook, twitter, youtube, Google + Etc.

Last edited:
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I think a Sub-Forum for those (male and female) who compete in bodybuilding or physique (NPC, IFBB, NABBA, WPF etc.) to talk drugs diet and prep week would be nice.

Maybe at the Veteran or higher level so that folks could trust the advice a little better. There are places for these questions to be asked already but a contest diet is a far cry from those trying to "cut up for summer". Just lump it all into competitors corner or something so that it doesn't get too specific. Non-competitors looking to do their first show would be able to benefit too.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I do like the Veteran or higher level so that folks could trust the advice a little better. Certain "things" can be discussed more openly.

Suspend or delete people inactive for 3+ months.

Lower the 60 second wait time needed for follow up PM's being sent out.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ban everyone from Mass :)

I don't have any changes, you pretty much cater to my demands, lol
Suck it. We are legion up in this bitch
I think a Sub-Forum for those (male and female) who compete in bodybuilding or physique (NPC, IFBB, NABBA, WPF etc.) to talk drugs diet and prep week would be nice.

Maybe at the Veteran or higher level so that folks could trust the advice a little better. There are places for these questions to be asked already but a contest diet is a far cry from those trying to "cut up for summer". Just lump it all into competitors corner or something so that it doesn't get too specific. Non-competitors looking to do their first show would be able to benefit too.
That's not a bad idea. We have that in the strong man and PL forum but the BB forum is just every gym rat. Being a BB means you COMPETE. It's an important distinction.
I'd get rid of a couple of mods if it were mine.
We are a pretty cohesive team and work well together. I am curious what benefit you see here.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
I like this from Gunslinger...
I'd focus more on the social media aspect. Facebook, twitter, youtube, Google + Etc

I've done a couple of shows (NANBF) but looking to step up in 2015 to NPC Midwest... So I really like Mike's idea here!

Greg

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I agree with the waiting between PM's. I don't use the function often so I wouldn't be hurt if you didn't change it!

F

Flexed23

MuscleHead
Apr 4, 2014
I think it will depend on what you are trying to do. If you want to stay under the radar keep it the way it is. If you want to expand and get new members I'd focus more on the social media aspect. Facebook, twitter, youtube, Google + Etc.

I would not want to see a Facebook page or anything to do with Twitter, youtube, google...ect You are just asking for the board to be inundated with kids and LE

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic