Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Glad to be on board!

W

wsf

Dec 8, 2014
I've been thinking of joining for a long time and finally pushed the button. Fitness and bodybuilding have always been a passion with me and I've been hanging around the gym and hauling iron for 20 years or more. So I'm not a novice, but, it's been more of a hobby because I've never competed. So far completely natural and have only supped with multivitamins, whey, and creatine. Currently 5-11 and 205, bf around 12 or 15, and would like to pack on 20 lean, if possible, so I'm considering PH's, possibly trenavar, to get over the plateau. Any tips would be very welcome!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Welcome aboard!

My tip: forget the ph's and just buy more food!

Reactions: wsf
Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome to The Iron Den!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den. What I have experienced and read about PH's is they have all the negative side effects of steroids with only a fraction of the benefits. So you may want to ask yourself whether they're worth it at all.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Welcome to the den.

Nobody knows what's actually in PH's these days....I've run plenty of gear and I'll never waste my time with PH's anymore.

I've been in your shoes but if you wanna push the button, push the needle....to keep it simple: it's safer to go on test.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Good move for joining, I think you'll find this place is a good home. Welcome to TID

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome bud. PHs will get you over the plateau. Sides can be pretty harsh though. I would suggest a thorough research of them and weigh benefits vs sides. Lower doses would be effective for a first time user.

The fellas are correct in actual aas being safer but they're not always within our grasp. Honestly, if PHs were all I could get, I would take that option with a thorough study of course.

There are some effective ones out there. Can't help with what to take because I don't have to use them. There are some forums for them here, I believe and some guys with experience using them.

All types of information here and different types of experience with different things, aas, PHs, diet, training, etc...

Good luck, stick around, put some time in and you will learn what you need to get it together.

H

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I checked for a PH forum and didn't see one. I might have overlooked it. You can post questions in the aas forum also.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic