Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How long to shut down? Advice needed.

B

bikeman

Nov 8, 2014
Anyone know how long it takes to be shut down when first starting a cycle? Does the ester make a difference?

I was on TRT for a year and stopped for a while. I've been natty for a while and lab MD blood test shows everything in the normal range. Was just about to start a cycle using some of the pharma Test C I've been saving up but now my Dr wants to run legitimate bloods to see where I am. Problem with that is that my LH FH levels will be normal instead of -negative like they would be if I was legitimately in TRT like he thinks. Recommendations on how I could make blood work look like I've been on TRT? Should I pin low dose of the Test C a few days before I take the blood test?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
you should actually read up on the hormones, esters and half lives then figure it out for yourself... all of the information you need exists right here on this site... there is even a SEARCH function... (you should use it)

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Do whatever you did to get on TRT the first time.

Last edited:
B

bikeman

Nov 8, 2014
you should actually read up on the hormones, esters and half lives then figure it out for yourself... all of the information you need exists right here on this site... there is even a SEARCH function... (you should use it)

That wouldn't answer my question. Half lives of esters do not tell you anything about LH and FH levels only total TT. That isn't what I asked.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My guess is that it depends on how you define shutdown. For example, if the HPTA feedback loop detects the test levels in your blood, and only sends a signal to make more test when your level has dropped below your body's internal threshold, then I suppose you're technically shut down as soon as your first pin of test results in your blood levels exceeding your internal threshold. At that moment, the exogenous test will result in your body no longer sending a signal for your body's natural test production.

So, I believe you're shut down immediately (once levels get above threshold), and this will depend upon the ester. If you inject TNE, it's pretty darn quick, but your levels will fade faster, and you won't stay shut down unless you continue to pin ED or EOD.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic