Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Eating the same meals everyday

A

arnoldblack

Sep 6, 2010
Does anyone else do this? I honnestly really enjoy it and have been eating the same meals every day for over a year. Expect for a cheat meal once a week ?

Consists of breakfast

Breakfast:
1& half cup of oatmeal mixed with peanut butter and Nutella
Snack: protein shake

Lunch:whole tub of greek yogurt
After workout: double scoop protein shake

Dinner: 10oz chicken breast, brocoli, Brussels sprouts
Snack: can of tuna

Before bed: casein protein shake

Just wondering if anyone else eats like this? I actually enjoy eating the same foods, so don't drill me for that

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Lunches yes. Same thing every day Mon-Fri.

If I was single I would do so for dinner too; but I have a woman that loves to cook.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I tend to change my meal plans every 6-12 weeks or so, depending on my goals. I try to switch the sources of my protein and the sources of my fiber. For instance, I may eat cod once a day but after 6 weeks I'll switch to salmon. Or, if I eat chicken once a day I'll switch to ground turkey. I'll switch broccoli for green beans, and oatmeal for Ezekiel bread.

Variety is the spice of life. I feel like variety in diet is just as important as variety in training. Switch your training routine or you may plateau. Same for diet.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I pretty much eat the same shit. I have a list and switch it around for what I'm in the mood for. First and last are always the same though.

Easy to track that way too. I'm a lazy bitch except for the gym, pinning and work :)

H

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Lunches yes. Same thing every day Mon-Fri.

If I was single I would do so for dinner too; but I have a woman that loves to cook.

Same story but I do the cooking so I switch it up on occasion, fish chicken lean grass fed beef ... Always the same for breakfast and meal 2/3 at work

i can eat an infinite amount of chicken rice and veggies with coconut oil ... I don't get sick of it

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
My wife eats more then you and she's very fit.

With that being said, switch up your foods and keep your body guessing.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Yeah I tend to eat the same foods except for dinner... Just makes prep easier, I would be in hell if I had to prep different meals for each day god damn

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I eat the same lunch for 3 days then switch....this method is used with some meal prep but honestly I love leftovers so I always cook like 5x more than I need for 2 servings.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Breakfast is always the same, after that I try to mix it up but stay within the confines of salmon, beef, and chicken or pork.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Its good to keep a consistent diet of foods that your body is used to consuming. The digestive system seems to stay more stable with less up and down feelings . Especially less upsets stomachs and flatulence issues that you may get with foods that your not used to eating, especially processed foods , which can leave you feeling sick and tired for days.

Reactions: HDH
D

dogsoldier

Oct 27, 2010
Sunday is the cook day. I will make 3 different meals that I alternate during the week and Saturday. It takes a little thought, but as long as the macros are within the parameters you have set, you are golden. I never eat the same thing two days in a row. A liittle thought and about three hours in the kitchen on a Sunday makes life so much easier.

C

Curizertis

Dec 21, 2014
Sunday is the cook day. I will make 3 different meals that I alternate during the week and Saturday. It takes a little thought, but as long as the macros are within the parameters you have set, you are golden. I never eat the same thing two days in a row. A liittle thought and about three hours in the kitchen on a Sunday makes life so much easier.

if you eat every day is different, I would have to spend in the kitchen for 2 hours a day

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic