Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

TEST FLU...What do you think causes it??

STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2010
Dirty product?
Lack of nutrients?
the body rejecting it?

I was talking to a old school bodybuilders and they were saying dirty product.

I have had test flu before, but upped my intake of food and liquids and felt better.

I have also had some SERIOUS knots from 1CC of sus250 UGL....

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Good question...Since I've only experienced it at the beginning of a cycle, and it's gone away within a week or so, I always assumed it was my bodies reaction to the sudden hormone increase/imbalance...

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Immune response to a foreign body. It doesn't need to be dirty. Your body does not recognize the compound and puts up its defenses... raises body temp.. inflammation at injection site, etc. I bet a blood test would show increased wbcs.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Also what GS says is true as far as I know ... It may be a combination of weakened immune and immuno-response

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Immune response to a foreign body. It doesn't need to be dirty. Your body does not recognize the compound and puts up its defenses... raises body temp.. inflammation at injection site, etc. I bet a blood test would show increased wbcs.

I just wanted to add that your body has immune responses all the time, you just might not notice. For instance, every time you eat, your immune system will react to the food. Its all completely normal.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I've only got test flu once...and it was on HG gear.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hmm let's see, any prop I have ever tried, not sure how to classify that.

ICN's blew my ass up the size of a football, besides that hard to answer this.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Hmm let's see, any prop I have ever tried, not sure how to classify that.

ICN's blew my ass up the size of a football, besides that hard to answer this.

I have the same problem with prop. Can't really say I get flu like symptoms but the injection site always swells up and is painful for a few days.
The only time I've ever got flu symptoms is with tren and I always thought it was just your bodies reaction to a foreign compound, mainly the BA and BB.
Can't remember the last time that's happened though, which suggests to me that your body now recognizes the compounds and doesn't freak out anymore.

Good read on the article, thanks.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I didn't read the link posted but what GS said is on point. It doesn't have to be dirty gear.

STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2010
TNE swells up the site like a grapefruit. No flu like sypmtoms but MOTHER-FER....swellling

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic