Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Black man speaks the truth about racism and ignorance.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I heard this guy this AM on the radio and loved it. I especially love that his last name is Furguson...

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
So much truth & wisdom in that video.

Goes for all races too; not just black people. Personal responsibility.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
well well well a strong black man that speaks the truth hes got my vote

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Well, I might be in the minority but I think it's friggin sad people are all ''excited and surprised'' a black guy is speaking common sense. I get it, it's great with all the ignorant blacks obama, holder, sharpton and the other racebaiters are holding up as examples and leading, this young Brother is speaking truth. To me just shows how far the black community has fallen they have to be told these simple truths, by a youngster. There are a thousand other Fergusons much bigger waiting for their fuse to be lit and obama has 2 more years to do it.

people are people, skin color doesn't effect behavior, it's how they are raised or not raised, choices

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So much truth & wisdom in that video.

Goes for all races too; not just black people. Personal responsibility.

Hmmm..can't remember the last time a saw a white mob burn a city or anything else to the ground... :D

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
That guy should be leading the NAACP, not the current cadre of race rabble rousers....

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
and Fukk Al Sharpton....he's the entire reason this shit got stirred up in the first place.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic