Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The perfect cycle to get big and shredded

D

Domgio

Nov 25, 2014
29 years old finally back at the gym. A year off and I didn't loose any muscle but gained a beer belly. My goal is simple: to get as big and strong as possible. I have been training on and off for 10 years but let me tell you I still am pretty weak. I eat 6 clean meals a day and lift for at least an hour and a half Monday through Friday. Here is the cycle I have started. Definitely not my first or second so please don't lecture about why not blah blah blah it's a decision I made for myself, not someone else.

Test cyp 400mg / week
Deca 300 mg/ week
Dbol. 60mg/ day
Winny. 50-100mg/day
Hcg. 3iu/ E3D
Clomid ?
Tamoxifen ?

Test will run 14 weeks
Deca will run 10 weeks
Dbol will run 5 or 6 weeks
Winny I am not sure the best dosage or time after dbol, what week and what mg?
Hcg is 3iu E3D from start till 2 weeks after.
Clomid and tamoxifen not sure either? I understand what everything does and how it works just not sure the best way to setup this cycle for getting big and ripped in 2 months.

15%bf Mon-Friday is lifting with short bursts of cardio, Saturday is cardio.
Any help would be appreciated. I know what I'm doing but I have never ran a cycle like this.

Thanks,
D

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
A couple questions:

Your total cycle will be 4 months in length??? (16 weeks approximately followed up with PCT???)
What is your current height/weight???

And, please don't think I'm being "mean" or whatever, but in the second sentence you mention your goal is to get as big and strong as possible, and then towards the end of the paragraph you mention you'd like to get as big and ripped as possible. Could you please clarify??? Thanks.

I'm sure you'll get some good advice from the members here and no one will lecture you...

D

Domgio

Nov 25, 2014
That is correct. More like a trt cycle with some extras thrown in it. Only 5 weeks of dbol/Winny. I am 5"10 200lbs. The test is currently 300mg and I would like to keep that rather low. Thanks!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
It's a pretty short run for deca. Maybe run it to week 12? I would lower the dbol to 40 or 50 if you plan on running it for 6 weeks. And the Winny, just drop it all together. If you want to be lean, work on your diet.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Yea deca(deconate) is an extremely long Esther... Either use NPP or run it for 12-14 weeks as well.
hcg you would want 500iu a week or 250 e3-4 days

too much oral usage... If you aren't prepping for a contest no reason to beat on your lipids...
if you really wanna get big then tighten up use win only for last 4-6 weeks else use dbol in the beginning for max size/strength gains

Bigbird138

Bigbird138

Nov 21, 2014
You didn't mention much about ancilleries. What dopamine agonist do you plan on running with that DECA? I would get some caber and what about an AI for estro control. Even on low doses that's not something I would just leave out.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
You dont want to be lectured blah blah blah, and you know what you are doing... what is the point of you posting this then?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You want to get big, then eat... Most don't eat like they should to grow. You want to get strong and you've been lifting for 10yrs... you're training is wrong. There are plenty of us here who barely run anything at all who are both big and strong and it didn't take 10 yrs to get there.

You can run whatever but if those 2 things aren't right you won't reach your goals.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You can do an awesome recomp with test, deca and a tight diet. A few things I would say about the cycle itself:

The deca is too low. 450 minimum IMO. Also needs to run 14 to 16 weeks. You are just starting to fire on all cylinders at week 10.

Your test is too low. You want to be big, 400mg won't do much. I'd go 750.

60mg of dbol will cripple you with back pumps. 30mg is sufficient.

100mg of winstrol will turn your joints to glass. Good luck doing cardio or training with weights. Don't even bother with the winstrol. If you are 8 or 9% BF winstrol will tighten you up. At 15% it won't make a damn bit of difference visually. You would do better to go with drol.

HCG at 3iu? wut? I think you mean 300 maybe? Typically 250iu HCG would be used twice per week while on cycle with a blast of it after the oils are done and just prior to PCT.

Recovery from Deca is A BITCH. You need to get your shit together on PCT there. I would run six weeks of clomid and nolva at 50/20 daily. I am on TRT and even when I drop the deca and go back to trt I feel like ran over dog shit.

So plenty to change with the cycle. You started this already? Bad move. You need to prepare better. So don't tell us not to lecture you or whatever. You need it.

Next up is nutrition. For what you are trying to do you need a good handle on what you are eating and expending. What is your TDEE? How many cals per day do you consume?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How about upping your calories substantially the first 8 weeks, and don't run the winny during that time. Then cut your calories the last six weeks and run the winny then. It's tough to put on a lot of muscle mass and get shredded at the same time. You might want to pick one or the other to get better results.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You want to get big, then eat... Most don't eat like they should to grow. You want to get strong and you've been lifting for 10yrs... you're training is wrong. There are plenty of us here who barely run anything at all who are both big and strong and it didn't take 10 yrs to get there.

You can run whatever but if those 2 things aren't right you won't reach your goals.

^^^This right here^^^

It doesn't matter what anabolics you run, diet and training will make or break you. AAS will just enhance what you do.

I hope you stick around and aren't run off by the comments, they mean well.

The key is consistency. Every time you break, you just take steps back.

I went along time not keeping my hard earned progress because I wouldn't stay consistent. So I know from experience.

You can do it bud. Just don't stop.

Go to the PCT forum and check out the stickies or run searches in the search box at the top. You will get much more out of taking the time to read and study.

H

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Theres some good suggestions already.
With the orals , myself , I couldn't run Winny @ 100 ed because of cramps.
I would run the dbol @ 60 as you have and put 30 winny on top for 6-8 weeks.
Winny has its uses

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic