Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Strength and GH

N

Nightmare

Mar 5, 2014
Is it true that the muscle you gain from GH is not "strong" muscle?
I know it is not a go to AS for strength gain but I'm a college athlete and get tested.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
That doesn't make any sense to me. If you train for strength and take gh, you will likely get stronger... Provided you were GH deficient or you are running a supra physical dose.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If by strong muscle you mean type IIb muscle fibers... and you train heavy then yes it's "strong muscle."

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Is it true that the muscle you gain from GH is not "strong" muscle?
I know it is not a go to AS for strength gain but I'm a college athlete and get tested.

If you're a college athlete and get tested, I would stay away from AAS and GH. Play by the rules, and do your best. Yes, others out there will be cheating, but you can't control what others do, only what you do.

GH does provide some anabolic advantages, but they are relatively small compared to AAS. I wouldn't risk it for the small advantages you'll get. GH provides you more advantages with respect to recovery.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Hgh will not make significant gains I can say that for using it over 12 years . However after my very first 6 month stint, I will NEVER use AAS without hgh as it will enhance and amplify your cycle . Fact it will act as like an amplifier to your cycle . Symbiotic effect with testosterone and or insulin is well proven . If you never have tried it then you really need to give it a fair shot. Minimum 3 months is fair shot . One kit will go nowhere

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
If you're a college athlete and get tested, I would stay away from AAS and GH. Play by the rules, and do your best. Yes, others out there will be cheating, but you can't control what others do, only what you do.

GH does provide some anabolic advantages, but they are relatively small compared to AAS. I wouldn't risk it for the small advantages you'll get. GH provides you more advantages with respect to recovery.

Agee 100% if you are tested then don't fool around. If you can train on cycle for several months then test later and maintain gains that may be different story .

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
That doesn't make any sense to me. If you train for strength and take gh, you will likely get stronger... Provided you were GH deficient or you are running a supra physical dose.

No that's not how it works . In fact typically after certain mega dose if GH it had been shown to do nothing . Hgh works in conjunction with test or insulin . You will not get stronger period alone

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic