Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Does anavar change your voice?

G

GoodnessGracious

Nov 24, 2014
Thinking about doing my first cycle. Thing is that I do sing... will my voice be changed on anavar or is that more with the other kinds of steroids?

Thanks...

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Good question. Yes, anavar can change a woman's voice, but it's not likely if you stay in the low dose range (10-20mgs. max)...Hopefully some of the lady members will chime in with their personal experiences. Welcome to the board...

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Thinking about doing my first cycle. Thing is that I do sing... will my voice be changed on anavar or is that more with the other kinds of steroids?

Thanks...

nice handle, reminds me of the movie topgun.. welcome to the den.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
if you are a "singer" I would advise not to use any aas. If you just enjoy "singing" and are ok with the fact that your voice may change then that's up to you.

chuckman

chuckman

May 31, 2014
With girls i know the winstol,test,primo,eq and proviron seems to be the worst for the lowering of the voice but like some of the guy's have said when going above 20 mg anavar will do the same thing.

G

GoodnessGracious

Nov 24, 2014
Thanks. :(

And thank you for the very kind welcome.

I wasn't thinking about going above 20. I'm still on the fence about this. I'm not a professional singer by any means but I can sing. Choices, choices... life is full of them. :/

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Even at 15mg total per day, my wife went down an octave. No other virilizing symptoms, but Var did change her voice and it has not returned to "pre cycle" baseline.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I say run it. Good Baritone's are hard to find...

G

GoodnessGracious

Nov 24, 2014
Wow.. thanks. I guess this isn't an option for me. Bummed. But thanks for the advice! :)

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Yes, my wife's voice did change a bit on anavar. She was taking 20mgs but I wouldn't chance it on a lower dose. Consider the risk to benefit factor. Is it worth it??

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Through my first cycle where I did var only, it didn't change my voice whatsoever.

When I ran my second cycle, I stacked mast and var and my voice has definitely dropped and my vocal chords are a lot thicker. Fortunately I've always had a low, raspy voice so it's not crazy noticeable.

But I used to sing a few years ago (years of choir and musical theater) and unfortunately, it's something I don't think I can ever get back to because of the vocal change. I used to be able to use head voice so easily and hit higher notes, but now those notes won't even come out of my throat.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic